• This topic is locked This topic is locked
312 replies to this topic

#31 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:34 PM

i would be ok with it if he had given us more than one good season, we developed him into a beast and he wants to win now instead of waiting a year or 2. FUUUKK

A year or two? You know we drafted Cam not Luck right?

#32 Car123

Car123

Newton's Law

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:35 PM

can someone copypasta what he tweeted

"So people say I need to stay in charlotte! Why thow? I like Charlotte and the panthers but it's gonna be a tuff choice. I want to win!"

"All I want to do is win win win no matter what."

#33 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,377 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:36 PM

You think WHEN Moore leaves I'm going to miss out on the Cam Newton experiment?

If Smitty, Moore, DWill, Gettis, Peppers, and Beason leave, I will question the commitment to winning and question how much I enjoy coming to these boards to discuss how big Cam's dick is each week.

I say you're on his nuts, and you jump right to dick references...

Interesting.

And that wasn't me "thinking" you would leave if MM goes. You posted before that you would probably be on the Dolphins board whenever the season started in reference to MM... I didn't just make that up. You said it.

And if you were a fan of the team, you wouldn't be so eager to see a guy we invested so much in fail.

#34 weymouthst

weymouthst

#1 zero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:40 PM

The guy wants to win. Fair enough. But I don't have respect for players who openly voice things against their team, voice their personal thoughts about contracts, money, etc.

A good player is professional about their business. Don't want to be in Carolina? Fine. Let the lockout end, FA begin, talk to coaches, see what your offer is, then calmly and respectfully decline or whatever, and move on.

What does it do for you to openly discuss these matters? It lets your team know you don't want to be there, causes unnecessary drama, and makes you look like an attention *****.

Respect has fallen for this guy, instantly. If he stays great, if he doesn't, whatever.

#35 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:40 PM

Haha I also said I was on the 49er board a few years ago. You shouldn't believe everything you read on the Internets boy.

I'm not eager for it to happen....I wanted us to avoid it altogether but now it's inevitable.

He'll show just enough each year so we keep hanging on but it'll never be good enough, especially for a #1 pick. He'll have one year clearly better than the others, the contract year of course, and Hurney will extend him for a poo ton of money then we will be back to mediocrity for years to come while the other teams in our division are getting better and better.

CJ doesn't want want to stick around and waste the good years of his career watching Cam try and learn a drop back and some accuracy, he wants to play with real life NFL QBs.

Don't be surprised if this is a recurring theme.

#36 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:42 PM

The guy wants to win. Fair enough. But I don't have respect for players who openly voice things against their team, voice their personal thoughts about contracts, money, etc.

He doesn't have a team. If our FO wasn't so fuged up, he would have a team and this wouldn't be an issue because he wouldn't been extended mid season.

When Peppers, DWill, CJ, etc all leave and we get nothing in return (Throw in Smitty for a 5th) you'll realize why we aren't on the level of other teams in this league, they don't let good players leave for nothing.

#37 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:46 PM

knowing Mike Florio, CJ's tweet will be on PFT in 3...2..1

#38 Reapuh

Reapuh

Top of The Game

• HUDDLER
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:46 PM

@allenboyd didn't say I didnt want to be there alley boy whatever ur name is. pay me u better believe they gonna get what they paid for.

@randywattson You don't believe that Rivera will get this team heading back in the right direction?

@markimus_prime yes i do

#39 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,377 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:48 PM

Maybe just wanted some fan love?

#40 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:50 PM

Damn this Lockout need to come to an end!

#41 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:50 PM

Damage control now.

#42 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:52 PM

I doubt this has anything to do with Newton.

CJ has had little to zero involvement with the new coaching staff cause of the lockout. He's acting emo on last year's failure. He literally has no idea what kind of team we will be.

Just another stupid player tweet. Why these fugers use twitter to make themselves look like idiots publicly, I don't get.

#43 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:58 PM

It's just a ploy by CJ to drive up his price tag and nothing more. He wants to get paid as much as he can so he can't seem too eager when negotiations start.

#44 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

SeƱor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:04 PM

Man, some of you people are massive pussys.

#45 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:06 PM

apparently it seems like people are now berating him, that's not going to help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com