Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton up for 4 ESPYs

41 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Well I personally don't give a damn about JC

Posted · Report post

Chef 17... U just further proved my point by quoting me and trying to make me look dumb. The mood in the thread from which u quoted me was one in which everybody was joking around. Again you're taking this blog way too seriously. I get it... You're a Clausen fan boy... You care what he does. I dont. If other people are hoping and hinging the future of this team on JC let them. I did that last year and where did that get us? As far as arguing with you, I'm done. Not gonna sit here and argue with an 18 year old about kid about being a man... You know nothing about it. Call me in about 6 years... That's when you'll get the idea of what it takes. The fact that you resorted to name calling means I win anyways. You shouldn't let people on an "Internet blog forum" get u so upset. Best of luck to you and JC in the future!

As far as my post that "everybody" thought was dumb... It was one person. TRD, and he was mainly fuggin with me cause I was new. But then again you dont read my pm's and you take everything you read on here too seriously... Shakes head and walks away...and don't worry, I won't give you swag anymore... You didn't deserve it then really, was just tryin to help you reach that milestone. Way to look like a jerk buddy.

So by disproving everything you said, I proved your point? That's too funny. You write a 6 paragraph essay in response to one thing I said, yet I'm the one who takes this too seriously? I guess you don't comprehend so I will state it one more time; this is an internet forum. Whether you give me swag or not doesn't mean anything. Funny how you "win" but ignored everything I said.

And if hoping he improves makes me a Clausen fanboy, then I'm a fanboy of every player on the team. Again if you don't take this seriously why was it important to help me reach some internet swag milestone?

Posted · Report post

Some of those choices were rough, although Cam took the cake I think in his match-ups.

It was tough between the Packers and the Bruins, and Auburn.

Posted · Report post

spunkslap.gifsex2.gif

:smilielol5: That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen on this board

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

:sifone:Anybody want to go fishing?

Posted · Report post

Rest: http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/21914/cam-newton-up-for-four-espys

The link to the ballot is in article as well, so go vote for him.

Pretty cool for the kid. Seems like well-deserved recognition.

And it makes me want the season to be here sooner so we can see him in a Panthers uniform.

You know that there are a TON of Carolina fans that could never be able to bring themselves to vote for anything in an Auburn jersey, right? ;)

Posted · Report post

Yes, I'm a UGA fan. Still voted for Cam, though.

Posted · Report post

Neg rep... And if I could take pie I definitely would...

This guy is part of our fanbase... WOW!!!!

and been one a lot longer than you so you can stfu

Posted · Report post

bOKsk.gif

Too. Damn. Funny

Posted · Report post

oh christ no - I got an infraction from panthro!

Posted · Report post

The arguement of who has been a fan longer is invalid with someone in their 20's since the Panthers only began in 1995...so really anyone born from 1990 and before has been a fan since the beginning. And that date can probably be later than that if they remember anything before the age of 5.