Photo
- - - - -

3 questions for the huddle.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#37 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:55 PM

You're a little late on that... You must not have read any of the previous posts in this thread... It's okay, I'm sure you'll get 'em next time.

I did not read any of them. Just responding to OP. I won't waste my time reading it. Saw it coming a mile away.

#38 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

HUDDLER

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:59 PM

Like Deion Sanders said in the Pizza Hut Commercial, rather than either or, I like both.

Keep Smitty and bring in a veteran Quarterback. Keep D-Will and sing a corner although I doubt we even look at Aso.

Definitely keep CJ and bring in a great DT.

Johnson says he wants to win and the best way to do that is make the defense dominant and bring in a veteran QB and keep the running game strong.

Barring that, with Newton in the fold, improving the defense and keep the running game strong is the best way to win with a rookie QB. If we can keep opposing offenses under 21 points it puts a lot less pressure on our offense to score all the time.

Edited by panthers55, 27 June 2011 - 02:33 PM.

#39 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

HUDDLER

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:23 PM

Like Deion Sanders said in the Pizza Hut Commercial, rather than either or, I like both.

Keep Smitty and bring in a veteran Quarterback. Keep D-Will and sing a corner although I doubt we even look at Aso.

Definitely keep CJ and bring in a great DT.

Johnson says he wants to win and the best way to do that is make the defense dominant and bring in a veteran QB and keep the running game strong.

Barring that, with Newton in the fold, improving the defense and keep the running game strong is the best way to win with a rookie QB. If we can keep defenses under 21 points it puts a lot less pressure on the offense to score all the time.

I love the fact that it's apparent in every single one of your posts that you actually know what the fug you're talking about! If there were more of U's like that this place would be better off...

#40 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

HUDDLER

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:29 PM

The problem is, Smitty has one year left in his contract. If we allow him to play the contract out, he is a FA next year and we get nothing for him. It is extend or trade time for Smitty in my mind

I'm going to try and remain calm while I correct your lack of knowledge for our Team. Steve Smith has 2 years left in his deal... He's locked in through the 2012 season which won't make him a FA until the 2013 season.

So like I've repeatedly posted... Let him play this year and boost the shyit outta his stock... Then trade him next year. I'm against a trade period... But if it's going to be done.. That's the way to do it

#41 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

HUDDLER

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:49 PM

No, McNabb doesn't help and how is Klob an improvement?

Maybe

Maybe

that is my Opinion based straight up on what would be best for the team, IMO CB is one of the positions that are the most overrated imo, the very best CB in the NFL can only shut down 1 player and better teams can game plan around that.

I'm not as high on CJ as most are so I would be willing for the right player but that really depends on who though

#42 OchoNueve

OchoNueve

for those of you that don't habla espanol...

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:06 PM

1. No
2. Yes
3. No

#43 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:36 PM

Steve Smith has 2 years left in his deal... He's locked in through the 2012 season which won't make him a FA until the 2013 season.

Well, look at that... He does... Oops