Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If northerners think southerners are all racisty...

65 posts in this topic

Posted

lol my former sister in law is from Mexico..She hates Mexican men, talks cold poo about them. She's dated black guys but said she'd only marry a white guy.

Posted

Then why in the hell are the most racist people I have encountered in my life from the northeast? (with the exception of one f*cked up guy I met in Tupelo, MS on a sales call that used the "n" word in direct reference to his warehouse employee :()

People point to the confederate flag debate as this huge battle to keep whitey on top of things but Southerners, both black and white, are so much more tolerant than most northerners I have met. Particularly people from Boston.

I've met people from the South who are racist... people from the north who are racist... the mid west... the west coast...

the only thing they had in common?

they were racist, pretty much. I've stopped expecting people from one region of the country or another to be a certain way.

Posted

I've met more assholes from Ohio than from any other state.

and seems like they all left Ohio and came to NC. I swear there must be 5,000 vehicles with Ohio plates here in Goldsboro!

Posted

and seems like they all left Ohio and came to NC. I swear there must be 5,000 vehicles with Ohio plates here in Goldsboro!

We get a TON of Ohio plates here in Wilmington over the summer. IDK why this area is so popular for people from there?

Posted

Boston is the worst. The people and their sports.

Posted

It's the base.

Posted

Unfortunately, hatred of people that are different is a worldwide phenomon.

Probably the most blatant I personally witnessed was in Bahrain between Sunni and Shia, Arab and Iranian, Bahraini and third world workers.

Posted

We get a TON of Ohio plates here in Wilmington over the summer. IDK why this area is so popular for people from there?

B/c we stole their SWAG when the Wright Bros. left Ohio to come fly down here.

1 person likes this

Posted

First in Flight motherfuger!!!

Posted

It's the base.

yep - they can't get a job in Ohio, so join the Military and move away.

Posted

I've never encountered open racism here in Goldsboro...now back in Birmingham...

Posted

I've never encountered open racism here in Goldsboro...now back in Birmingham...

My uncle in Goldsboro drops the n-bomb like it ain't no thang.