Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why can't people smell...

72 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

their own body odor?

Sometimes you get a whiff of someone, and you just know, there is no way they cannot smell that.

If I forget to put deodorant on, I can smell it the instant I start to turn ripe.

Posted · Report post

Frog into boiling water/Frog into pot and raise the temp to boiling theory, IMO.

Posted · Report post

It was the same way when I smoked. I never knew how much I smelled like smoke until I quit and smelled it on other people/

Posted · Report post

Inoubliable%20Elixir%20Patchouli.jpg

Posted · Report post

nah

They smell it, they just don't give a poo.

Posted · Report post

nah

They smell it, they just don't give a poo.

this. is the exact answer.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

People's hygiene always bothers me... I take at least 3 showers a day because I dont like feeling sticky... One in the am... One after work, and since I can't bare getting in bed feeling remotely dirty one right before bed. My wife tends to think I'm a Lil insane... I however think people who don't shower at least twice daily are disgusting..

There's also no fuggin excuse for shyit to be growing on people's teeth... Brush yur fuggin teeth... Damn...

No deodorant?? I would embarrass that individual badly, that he would never forget again.

*rant off*

Posted · Report post

People's hygiene always bothers me... I take at least 3 showers a day because I dont like feeling sticky... One in the am... One after work, and since I can't bare getting in bed feeling remotely dirty one right before bed. My wife tends to think I'm a Lil insane... I however think people who don't shower at least twice daily are disgusting..

There's also no fuggin excuse for shyit to be growing on people's teeth... Brush yur fuggin teeth... Damn...

No deodorant?? I would embarrass that individual badly, that he would never forget again.

*rant off*

Yeahhhh you have a slight case of OCD. 3 showers a day? Whats your water bill like?

Posted · Report post

Well water... It's free

Posted · Report post

Yeahhhh you have a slight case of OCD. 3 showers a day? Whats your water bill like?

I was thinking the same thing. I have a buddy who was down here this weekend. Showers 3-4 times a day and brushes his teeth 7-8 times a day.

OCD peeps are fun to mess with. One of my friends drives around with his clothes iron in his car because that is the only way he is positive he didn't leave it on.

Posted · Report post

I was thinking the same thing. I have a buddy who was down here this weekend. Showers 3-4 times a day and brushes his teeth 7-8 times a day.

OCD peeps are fun to mess with. One of my friends drives around with his clothes iron in his car because that is the only way he is positive he didn't leave it on.

:rofl:

Posted · Report post

What does he do with his oven?

• Masters of PIE !

• Recent Comments