sharkkiller

Inconceivable

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts
  • LocationSanto Domingo

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:42 AM

their own body odor?

Sometimes you get a whiff of someone, and you just know, there is no way they cannot smell that.

If I forget to put deodorant on, I can smell it the instant I start to turn ripe.

#2 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,876 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:44 AM

Frog into boiling water/Frog into pot and raise the temp to boiling theory, IMO.

#3 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,252 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:46 AM

It was the same way when I smoked. I never knew how much I smelled like smoke until I quit and smelled it on other people/

#4 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,797 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:49 AM

Posted Image

#5 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:03 AM

nah

They smell it, they just don't give a poo.

#6 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,442 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:07 AM

nah

They smell it, they just don't give a poo.

this. is the exact answer.

#7 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:27 AM

People's hygiene always bothers me... I take at least 3 showers a day because I dont like feeling sticky... One in the am... One after work, and since I can't bare getting in bed feeling remotely dirty one right before bed. My wife tends to think I'm a Lil insane... I however think people who don't shower at least twice daily are disgusting..

There's also no fuggin excuse for shyit to be growing on people's teeth... Brush yur fuggin teeth... Damn...

No deodorant?? I would embarrass that individual badly, that he would never forget again.

*rant off*

#8 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,442 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:31 AM

People's hygiene always bothers me... I take at least 3 showers a day because I dont like feeling sticky... One in the am... One after work, and since I can't bare getting in bed feeling remotely dirty one right before bed. My wife tends to think I'm a Lil insane... I however think people who don't shower at least twice daily are disgusting..

There's also no fuggin excuse for shyit to be growing on people's teeth... Brush yur fuggin teeth... Damn...

No deodorant?? I would embarrass that individual badly, that he would never forget again.

*rant off*

Yeahhhh you have a slight case of OCD. 3 showers a day? Whats your water bill like?

#9 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:32 AM

Well water... It's free

#10 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,252 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:37 AM

Yeahhhh you have a slight case of OCD. 3 showers a day? Whats your water bill like?

I was thinking the same thing. I have a buddy who was down here this weekend. Showers 3-4 times a day and brushes his teeth 7-8 times a day.

OCD peeps are fun to mess with. One of my friends drives around with his clothes iron in his car because that is the only way he is positive he didn't leave it on.

#11 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:45 AM

I was thinking the same thing. I have a buddy who was down here this weekend. Showers 3-4 times a day and brushes his teeth 7-8 times a day.

OCD peeps are fun to mess with. One of my friends drives around with his clothes iron in his car because that is the only way he is positive he didn't leave it on.

:rofl:

#12 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 5,924 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:53 AM

What does he do with his oven?

#13 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • 5,636 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:53 AM

The worst are the haji's who don't wear it on purpose. I had to review surveillance footage at a gas station for work a couple years ago and spending 3 hours in a small room with one of those guys, wanted to puke.

OCD people are the best.

I know a girl who won't poop in public, only at home.

Had a blast camping with her for a few days.

Oh and 3-4 showers a day is OCD, hate to tell you dude. Seek help.

#14 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:55 AM

The worst are the haji's who don't wear it on purpose. I had to review surveillance footage at a gas station for work a couple years ago and spending 3 hours in a small room with one of those guys, wanted to puke.

OCD people are the best.

I hate pooping in public bathrooms not cause OCD, but most of em are just nasty.

#15 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:01 AM

OCD people are the best.

Who said anything about 4... I said at least 2 and sometimes 3... If I'm OCD, that's cool with me. I don't think 2 or 3 showers are OCD though. I'm pretty active guy. I workout a lot and also run. If I get in bed and my legs are the least bit sticky, I'm taking a shower. If you don't then I'd say you're nasty. How you gonna get in your bed all kinds of nasty? To each their own though I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.