Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why can't people smell...

72 posts in this topic

Posted

I think most women are like that. I honestly can't think of one that I know that isn't that way. H*ll, I avoid it unless absolutely neccesary.

To the point she shats herself? That's the level of OCD I'm talking about.

and for those who brush too often, you can wear off the enamel quick that way. The dentist will tell you that's almost as bad as not brushing at all.

and to the 2-3 shower guys, that's cool if you get that nasy during the day. I used to shower every morning and night because I sweat so much.

1 person likes this

Posted

i usually just shower once a day. most of the time in the morning. sometimes though i just stick my head in there to get rid of the bed head, and then shower after whatever work or play i'm going to do.

sometimes i shower twice a day. like if i surf after work.

i also poop when i need to regardless of the facility. i can hover over the seat if i have to.

Posted

EXACTLY! I didn't feel the need to completely spell it out for them, but I'm glad somebody gets it.

And yes I do know that I sweat in my sleep. Dud u know that dust mites eat your dead skin right off your body while you sleep. Also they climb in your mouth and poo 30 times every hour. That's what morning breath is... Dust mite poo that collects in your mouth over night.

Take that!

I just wanna know if you really think water is free :toetap05:

Posted

Mexican shower at night unless I mountain biked or was at the gym, then its a shower.

So basically 1, sometimes 2 a day.

this. Im a girl. Takes me so much longer to do things if I take showers. Take one in the morning then get ready for an hr.

EXACTLY! I didn't feel the need to completely spell it out for them, but I'm glad somebody gets it.

And yes I do know that I sweat in my sleep. Dud u know that dust mites eat your dead skin right off your body while you sleep. Also they climb in your mouth and poo 30 times every hour. That's what morning breath is... Dust mite poo that collects in your mouth over night.

Take that!

.....i dont care. because Im not OCD. I assume brushing my teeth in the morning will fix this, so its no biggie.

Posted

I'd also like to point out that my wife and I have a pretty active sex life... Which also requires a shower after almost every time... So yeah, maybe I'm OCD... But I'm clean and getting laid daily!

BOOM!

Posted

To the point she shats herself? That's the level of OCD I'm talking about.

and for those who brush too often, you can wear off the enamel quick that way. The dentist will tell you that's almost as bad as not brushing at all.

and to the 2-3 shower guys, that's cool if you get that nasy during the day. I used to shower every morning and night because I sweat so much.

No that wouldn't be OCD either, that would be beyond OCD!!!! Really? Wow.

Yeah brushing teeth that much is bad, but for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to start smoking again which I find disgusting and brush much more often because of it.

Showering 2-3 times a days isn't the best for your skin either. Really dries it out.

Posted

I'd also like to point out that my wife and I have a pretty active sex life... Which also requires a shower after almost every time... So yeah, maybe I'm OCD... But I'm clean and getting laid daily!

BOOM!

Good for you! Biscuit is jealous :lol:

Take it easy hombre, you've only been accused of OCD, which you said was fine.

However, you called me nasty, and you don't even know me.

Give me a minute to go cry about it in the corner. BRB

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah brushing teeth that much is bad, but for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to start smoking again which I find disgusting and brush much more often because of it.

Showering 2-3 times a days isn't the best for your skin either. Really dries it out.

be careful with the brushing and your gums esp. maybe get a softer brush if you are doing it too much. When I went to the dentist, the girl was like you only need 2 times a day for 2/3 minutes each. That will keep your teeth perfectly healthy. Such a hassle to buy an extra toothbrush to use at work, go into the bathroom, etc.

Posted

but women are attracted to my manly musk...

Posted

their own body odor?

Sometimes you get a whiff of someone, and you just know, there is no way they cannot smell that.

If I forget to put deodorant on, I can smell it the instant I start to turn ripe.

i think they just get used to it. So if you normally don't stink it's easy to tell when you do. That's why any guy that starts manscaping can't stop.

Posted

Yeah, just last weekend we heard, "Alice poo herself again last weekend" to which we erupted in laughter. When we went camping she held it for the first two days, then finally went to the toilet at the camp office and had to have her friend hold her hand, literally.

My boss is OCD about brushing his teeth, well until a couple years ago when he had to have his gums pulled back and cleaned because he had done too much damage by brushing 5 times a day.

And smoking? Well I won't preach, you know...

Posted

be careful with the brushing and your gums esp. maybe get a softer brush if you are doing it too much. When I went to the dentist, the girl was like you only need 2 times a day for 2/3 minutes each. That will keep your teeth perfectly healthy. Such a hassle to buy an extra toothbrush to use at work, go into the bathroom, etc.

I actually switched from a medium to a soft because I realized I was brushing too much. I guess I am a little OCD about the teeth brushing thing but I could cut it to 3 times a day (Morning, lunch, bed) if I didn't drink coffee or started smoking occasionally again. I can't stand the aftertaste of either.

It is a hassel and I was just thinking that the other day. Keeping a toothbrush sanitary at work is not the easiest thing to do and I just throw it out on Fridays and buy a new one each week which is also a hassel.