Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why can't people smell...

72 posts in this topic

Posted

I actually switched from a medium to a soft because I realized I was brushing too much. I guess I am a little OCD about the teeth brushing thing but I could cut it to 3 times a day (Morning, lunch, bed) if I didn't drink coffee or started smoking occasionally again. I can't stand the aftertaste of either.

It is a hassel and I was just thinking that the other day. Keeping a toothbrush sanitary at work is not the easiest thing to do and I just throw it out on Fridays and buy a new one each week which is also a hassel.

dude, gum/breath mints ftw.

Posted

Good for you! Biscuit is jealous :lol:

Take it easy hombre, you've only been accused of OCD, which you said was fine.

However, you called me nasty, and you don't even know me.

Give me a minute to go cry about it in the corner. BRB

I didn't mean for it to come off like that... I did not mean that you personally are nasty. I dont know you and wouldn't draw that conclusion, so if it came off that way I apologize.

I personally think that anyone who doesn't shower befoe bed... Due especially to laziness is a nasty person.

Posted

I smell like cigarettes, scotch, and bacon 24 hours a day no matter how many times I shower. And I think I smell great because I love cigarettes, scotch, and bacon. ;)

Posted

I used to shower twice a day when I worked construction. Now that I work at home, I'm lucky if I shower once every three days. I just DGAF anymore since I don't see anyone.

Posted

I work with this stinky little bastard and I wonder if he ever showers at all. His BO is fricken strong. To make it even better, I believe he has a 45 gallon drum of cologne that he dips his entire body into. What a wonderful combination!

Posted

One of the reasons I used to shower a lot was because I have very fine hair that would get oily very quickly. I shave my head now, so I don't notice.

Posted

I work with this stinky little bastard and I wonder if he ever showers at all. His BO is fricken strong. To make it even better, I believe he has a 45 gallon drum of cologne that he dips his entire body into. What a wonderful combination!

These people are the worst fuggin people around! What in their peanut sized brains makes them think that covering up funk with a sweet smelling cologne will give off the perception that they are clean!? Disgusting...

Posted

These people are the worst fuggin people around! What in their peanut sized brains makes them think that covering up funk with a sweet smelling cologne will give off the perception that they are clean!? Disgusting...

oh, I hear ya. and, he's short and annoying...I just wanna punt him down the hall everytime he walks by

1 person likes this

Posted

I smell like horses, hey and marlboro reds.

And cow poo on stall cleanup day.

Posted

some of you should keep your noses out of other people's...well...you know

Posted

oh, I hear ya. and, he's short and annoying...I just wanna punt him down the hall everytime he walks by

Swag and pie... If only it were that easy... We can always do that mentally. I find that it actually makes you feel better if you do it them in your head... Plus you keep your job that way. Lol

1 person likes this

Posted

oh yes...I've kicked the crap out of him mentally many many times already!