Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest MaskedMilitant

Doomsday Preppers

You want to go with either 9mm or .45, they are the most popular and used by cops and armed forces. Finding .40 ammo would be a bitch.

Guest MaskedMilitant

You want to go with either 9mm or .45, they are the most popular and used by cops and armed forces. Finding .40 ammo would be a bitch.

dont know may pd's that use .45. mostly all 9 and 40 with NCHP using 357sig. id still go with a "wonder 9".

Guest MaskedMilitant

800px-M240Bapril2004iraq.jpg

Legality isn't an issue, is it?

nah, pay your tax stamp and move along!

i have been doing this junk for over 10 yrs now. i always say this but esp with crazy mob times. contrarians ALWAYS win.

if i could only choose 2 firearms, it would be my police model remington 870 12 gauge pump, its extremely reliable, and is the ultimate in protection. And my Glock -30 .45. I have always preferred .45 because of the stopping power. One well placed to the chest is all you need.

my mother is thinking about buying a little gold, just incase the poo hits the fan.

But what value does gold have in a post-apocalyptic world?

This show makes me realize that if the poo hit the fan tomorrow, I'd be dead within days. The glories of being broke and in college. I have been planning on doing this stuff though once I graduate and get a foot in the door with a little cash flow. Once I can afford the necessities, I intend on being ready. It isn't a matter of if, but when. Hell, I've seen Book of Eli.

if i could only choose 2 firearms, it would be my police model remington 870 12 gauge pump, its extremely reliable, and is the ultimate in protection. And my Glock -30 .45. I have always preferred .45 because of the stopping power. One well placed to the chest is all you need.

my mother is thinking about buying a little gold, just incase the poo hits the fan.

why a shotgun? you'd be much better off to have the range of a AR or AK

I've been thinking about getting into this lately myself... my wife would probably not be down with it however...

Maybe I should get with Kurb on it...

Kurb do you ever go shooting? I'd like to get back into that.

Guest MaskedMilitant

if you were only able to purchase one, it would be extremely hard for me to not chose a shotgun. they can do it all, and with rifled slugs are effective to 100 yards.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Irene Athena