Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doomsday Preppers

115 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

hahahahaha touche

Posted · Report post

Didn't watch, but it's just wasted money like all of the people who spent thousands on Y2K bunkers. Best case scenario you end up well-stocked in basic supplies with a new "mancave".

Posted · Report post

I bought a takedown recurve for hunting. It all fits into a 2 ft. pvc cylinder I can strap to the side of my backpack. Arrows are re-usable for the most part, and silent, no need to give everyone within several miles your location. Use the bow for hunting game, save the firearms for people and hope it never comes to that.

Posted · Report post

i can throw a cast net motherfugers so eat my dick

i will always eat cuz nobody gonna loot cast nets from walmart

Posted · Report post

i can throw a cast net motherfugers so eat my dick

i will always eat cuz nobody gonna loot cast nets from walmart

do you live at the coast or have a well stocked pond or river on near you?

Posted · Report post

staying put will only get you burned out

Posted · Report post

Didn't watch, but it's just wasted money like all of the people who spent thousands on Y2K bunkers. Best case scenario you end up well-stocked in basic supplies with a new "mancave".

I dont agree. I admit that the "solar flares" and "magnetic pole shift" scenarios are pretty laughable, but there are a few real dangers to our way of life.

With the way our government is spending us into oblivion, i think that the biggest threat that we face is some kind of sudden rapid decline in our economy that may be worse than the great depression, and we may never recover from.

It is not a bad idea to at least keep 6 months of food, a few firearms, and some first aid supplies at the very least.

Posted · Report post

Its like car insurance. You buy it hoping you never have to use it.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Ehhh, people like this have always interested me. I'd personally rather just live my life and roll with whatever comes my way instead of living in fear of a disaster that will probably never happen.

Could someone answer me why Gold is going to be worth so much money in an economic downfall? It's just a fuging rock so I don't see how it could posses any value.

Posted · Report post

gold is a hedge and not an investment. the old way of thinking makes people think its all about gold.

what if i told you the powers that be are going to make sure when the caca hits the fan that gold won't really matter?

water and food. at the end of the day that's what it will come down to. if you have it, you will be lucky, until those that don't find out that you do.

Posted · Report post

FYI this is now going to be a series, and it starts airing on NatGeo on Feb 7th, I think... just a head's up for those interested...