#1 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:45 AM

Posted Image

cue independent freethinking posters who contend that democrats have been unwilling to negotiate with those poor, good-intentioned republicans. it's not like they passed the republican plan for hcr, extended the bush tax cuts, and agreed to $38 billion in cuts only to be rejected because they didn't want to advance radical republican social agenda masquerading as "important budget cuts" (defunding planned parenthood).

to republicans, "compromise" means "we'll have our way and our way only or we will hold the economy and legitimate government programs hostage until we get it"

#2 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,318 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:33 AM

I'm Cantrell and I can post worthless pics. Let's make this thread worthwhile:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I want to know who this is...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:01 AM

Yeah, that looks about right. I don't like the way republicans have handled their business since... well, since the Bush years, but specifically since they won back the House. I don't like the way they've chosen debt reduction over job creation as their #1 issue (this also goes for Obama).

I don't like the way they've refused to work with Obama despite him being as moderate as they could possibly have hoped for with a democratic President.

At the state level, I don't like how they've handed the responsibility for paying down budget deficits to the middle class. Cuts in education, public safety, state jobs, all cuts that affect the poor and middle class MUCH more than the rich, whom they have refused to even discuss raising taxes even a penny on despite all reason and common sense.

And I've already gotten into this whole voting rights debate here and their proposals to limit student and minority voting under the guise of "fraud prevention."

That said, the democrats had it all in the palm of their hand and could have really done some positive things, but as usual they didn't have the spine to stand up for the middle class and caved when the GoP attacked them.

Lord, this country BADLY needs another party because with the two we have, I'm not sure there is a "lesser" of two evils anymore.

#4 Mvp2014

Mvp2014

Phenom

• HUDDLER
  • 3,529 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:33 AM

mmm boobies

#5 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,613 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:05 AM

A cantroll thread worth reading... thanks to pantherfan.

#6 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,405 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:08 AM

Yeah, that looks about right. I don't like the way republicans have handled their business since... well, since the Bush years, but specifically since they won back the House. I don't like the way they've chosen debt reduction over job creation as their #1 issue (this also goes for Obama).

I don't like the way they've refused to work with Obama despite him being as moderate as they could possibly have hoped for with a democratic President.

At the state level, I don't like how they've handed the responsibility for paying down budget deficits to the middle class. Cuts in education, public safety, state jobs, all cuts that affect the poor and middle class MUCH more than the rich, whom they have refused to even discuss raising taxes even a penny on despite all reason and common sense.

And I've already gotten into this whole voting rights debate here and their proposals to limit student and minority voting under the guise of "fraud prevention."

That said, the democrats had it all in the palm of their hand and could have really done some positive things, but as usual they didn't have the spine to stand up for the middle class and caved when the GoP attacked them.

Lord, this country BADLY needs another party because with the two we have, I'm not sure there is a "lesser" of two evils anymore.

what does this have to do with boobies?

#7 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,877 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:12 AM

I'm Cantrell and I can post worthless pics. Let's make this thread worthwhile:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I want to know who this is...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

worthless?

you just made this thread relevant.

#8 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,318 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:22 AM

what does this have to do with boobies?

Exactly. Stay on topic damnit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 bredy087

bredy087

The Comeback Kid

• HUDDLER
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:41 AM

Man I have been preaching this, I'm glad someone else understands that they totally blew it when they had the chance. Get ready for a more populous tone in 2012 from the Dems, if not they will be screwed.

#10 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Yeah, Booooyyyyyy....

• HUDDLER
  • 6,788 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:45 AM

Huh?

*goes back to gif's*

#11 bredy087

bredy087

The Comeback Kid

• HUDDLER
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:57 AM

Huh?

*goes back to gif's*

Oh poo my bad

Posted Image

#12 Starscream

Starscream

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts
  • LocationLaurinburg, NC

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:20 PM

Thread of the week!:thumbsup:

#13 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,613 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:54 PM

[IMG]http://thechive.file...gif?w=497&h=401

I MUST know who she is!!!

:eek:

#14 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,318 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:55 PM

I MUST know who she is!!!

:eek:

Is that the Saltman in the background that she is running from?

#15 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,613 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:58 PM

Is that the Saltman in the background that she is running from?

Nope, no body fur.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.