Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Daaammnn

58 posts in this topic

and gambles getting old...

Not that Godfrey is all pro safety, but Marshall made him look awful at times last year

There were games when tall receivers or tight ends would just destroy Marshall.....he was fine as a nickel but that's it. I would never pay top end money for a nickel

Marshall has always been horribly inconsistent. I will not lose any sleep over this.

I think he wants to leave, and I don't think we want to pay him. I'm pretty sure the 2nd round tender last year was a dare for somebody to take him. It's probably best for everybody if he goes somewhere else.

I saw that last year and wondered why lots of posters here were hugging Marshall's nuts. He fuging sucks.

Maybe they just really like nuts.

1 person likes this

i would be happy with any of these guys (more or less in order)...

Johnathan Joseph- obvious, but will be expensive

Josh Wilson- dude did pretty well in seattle when given a chance, but totally blossomed in baltimore. young and growing into a stud. PFF had him as their 5th best corner last year. still should be pretty affordable.

Chris Carr- should be playing on the outside and would do a good job there. played in the slot last year and just didn't do well. main problem was run defense. on the outside he would be fine.

Ike Taylor- older guy, but still solid. more of a stop gap solution, probably, but should do well as a #2 CB for a couple years while one of the younger guys develops. should be fairly cheap.

Michael Adams- most effective corner in AZ last year (not really saying much). biggest strength is playing the nickel/slot. great tackler and good as a pass rusher. would be cheap. biggest problem is that he is a midget (5'8").

Antonio Cromartie- can be a big playmaker, but massively inconsistent and gets a lot of penalties.

dont really care here. Yea he sucks but what else do we have?? a 5'8 guy playing on the outside..

Agree with Rayzor...

Josh Wilson or Chris Carr are very solid options if we don't throw in for Joseph.

CB and DT and or DE is gonna be our top draft target next year.

CB and DT and or DE is gonna be our top draft target next year.

I think I'll wait before making a prediction a year away when you don't know at all how the season will play out. :cheers2: