Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the worst thing you've seen on the internet?

88 posts in this topic

Posted

All threads on the Carolina Huddle refering to Armanti Edwards as a good pick in the 2010 draft.

1 person likes this

Posted

All threads on the Carolina Huddle refering to Armanti Edwards as a good pick in the 2010 draft.

Let it go bro...

Posted

I would never expose myself to that gore poo. Worst I've seen was the ol' glass pickle jar in the anus.

Posted

What was that recorded with, a calculator?? Or was the video built out of Legos?? It's pixelated as hell.

How bad was it? I clicked the link, but read the description and decided I didn't want to watch.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nobody's mentioned goatse yet?

I'm not linking that here. If you don't already know, google it if you dare.

Blue waffle is pretty sick too, but not the worst thing I've seen.

The pic of the taxicab driver who had his head blown off at point blank range with a shotgun pic over at rotten.com was the most disturbing thing I've seen.

Posted

Nobody's mentioned goatse yet?

I'm not linking that here. If you don't already know, google it if you dare.

Blue waffle is pretty sick too, but not the worst thing I've seen.

i now view goatse, lemon party, blue waffle and among the more popular shock sites as childs play. seriously, i just look at those things with a blank stare and no emotion whatsoever.

i am sad sad shell of a man :(

Posted

i now view goatse, lemon party, blue waffle and among the more popular shock sites as childs play. seriously, i just look at those things with a blank stare and no emotion whatsoever.

i am sad sad shell of a man :(

It is what it is.

1 person likes this

Posted

How bad was it? I clicked the link, but read the description and decided I didn't want to watch.

Well, when the dude actually hits the side, you can't see anything. But when he's on the stretcher... Well, you still can't see anything cause it was recorded with a toaster, but you can kinda assume that the big reddish gap in his face is where the head split.

Posted

3 guys 1 hammer?

I watched that poo, fuging terrible, I felt bad too after watching it. Especially when they start sticking him in the stomach and eyes with that screwdriver, fuging god! I couldn't believe that those dudes just grabbed some random dude and did that poo to him. I'm glad though that those dudes who did it were captured, 20 murders or something total?? Sick fugs.

Is this verified legit? Just did it for no reason?

Posted

Worst I've ever seen is JR in a gold thong and Jester with a flower sticking out of his ass.