Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Saltman

Would You Kill For Your Child?

155 posts in this topic

Lets say your son or daughter would die unless you killed a person you dont know in cold blood.

Would you do it? Could you live with yourself for doing it or not doing it?

I'd have to know more specifics... like if my son had been kidnapped or something and I couldn't get to the people that had him first...

No. Either he dies or you murder this one person. There is no way of rescuing your son. All hope lies in you murdering the unknown person. You must look into the persons eyes and murder them in cold blood.

Well that's a fuged up situation.

Yes I think I would.

No question then... someone dies, and no I wouldn't have any problem doing it...

Same here. Though I probably would have nightmares the rest of my life.

It is the ultimate expression of human selfishness, but yes I would rather kill another innocent human than have my own child die.

I say no...that's without having a kid.

• Topics

• you do realize that $1M pledge he made was after he had received a ton of backlash and outcry from the media for sitting during the national anthem? He did hold his promise and has made some other donations as well, but before he decided to sit at football games, he didn't do jack poo for oppressed communities and the homeless, or any other charities for that matter. He was just a narcissist prima dona who so happened to play for one of the most talented teams in the NFL headed by one of the greatest coaches in the NFL. Him prospering early on in his career made him a cocky SOB who dressed like a thug during press conferences and treated the media like dog poo.  Yes people change, but he changed for the wrong reasons. His career was in turmoil, he was a declining NFL QB trying to stay relevant, so he thought up a rouge to get back in the spotlight by sitting. After he received backlash, he thought to himself "oh crap, I need to back up my words with some action. let me make a few donations to show the world I truly care about what I stand for"  the dude could give a rats ass about any of that poo. He didn't even show up to vote, and I don't think he's ever voted in his life. And I don't care about voting for the president, but at least vote for your local officials and congressman and for your states propositions. If he truly wants to have a voice and use the stage he has to inflict some serious changes in this country, there's a way to go about it, not seek attention for the wrong reasons just to resurrect your career.  
    • I love Moton. The only thing that freaks me out about him is that he played for a small school. I do think he could've flourished for a big time program though. 
    • It will be nice if he becomes a stud.  Then maybe those that whine about small school players will shut the hell up.