Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pstall

Who from the Huddle would you go on a roadtrip with and why?

245 posts in this topic

Given the way my year has gone so far, the main criteria for me would be whoever drives an ambulance :(

1 person likes this

Typically whenever I travel I set up a casting call in that city for lingerie/bikini models to do some shooting. Therefore, I would not take any of you creepy desperate trolls with me.

Love,

Zod

All you do is give us low resolution images anyway, you cheap bastard.

Of course, no one mentions me. I mean, I know I have a lot of Smitty memorabilia I'd take along and I realize there wouldn't be much room after that, but we'd have great conversation when discussing how great Smitty is and how nothing in the world would be better than to hang out with him for a day.

1 person likes this

I hope your plans include leaving Manila as soon as you get there? Are you heading over to the islands?

I work in big oil...is that enough?:D

So you are good looking.

:confused:

All you do is give us low resolution images anyway, you cheap bastard.

Of course, no one mentions me. I mean, I know I have a lot of Smitty memorabilia I'd take along and I realize there wouldn't be much room after that, but we'd have great conversation when discussing how great Smitty is and how nothing in the world would be better than to hang out with him for a day.

What's your best piece of Smitty mem.

For all of you considering a road trip with fellow Huddlers, let me say this. I have gone on a few road trips with some Huddlers, and although it was a memorable experience, I would not recommend it to everyone.

We had 5 - 7 people on several trips. We would go in an RV but it was never quite big enough for the number of people we had. But a road trip with other Huddlers is never a pretty sight and it's not for the weak minded or people with weak stomachs.

It's like a road trip with a group of Hells Angles members who had their motorcycles stolen, ran out of alcohol and drugs, but were still high on acid. Loud screaming mayhem, lawn furniture thrown on top of the RV, drunks passed out everywhere, golf carts stolen, tag team sex session with women in tents in a crowded camp ground, small animals sacrificed, and of course many arrests.

But I will say the other Huddlers were much more well behaved than me.

1 person likes this

For all of you considering a road trip with fellow Huddlers, let me say this. I have gone on a few road trips with some Huddlers, and although it was a memorable experience, I would not recommend it to everyone.

We had 5 - 7 people on several trips. We would go in an RV but it was never quite big enough for the number of people we had. But a road trip with other Huddlers is never a pretty sight and it's not for the weak minded or people with weak stomachs.

It's like a road trip with a group of Hells Angles members who had their motorcycles stolen, ran out of alcohol and drugs, but were still high on acid. Loud screaming mayhem, lawn furniture thrown on top of the RV, drunks passed out everywhere, golf carts stolen, tag team sex session with women in tents in a crowded camp ground, small animals sacrificed, and of course many arrests.

:smilielol5:

I would believe half of that for skew.. but I've met a few of the others..

sylvianlight is a woman?

I think id choose smoots daddy and pantha san... because watching smoot talk $hit to random people would be a trip and pantha san would be a good guy to have on your side if someone decided to take a swing on smoot

damn...I have Snazaroo and KerPlunk!

I would go with luckydog ,Hes my boo :)