4 replies to this topic

#1 #1 Panthers Fan

#1 Panthers Fan

Wishing we had a #2 WR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:59 PM

Has anyone played this game? If so I have a question for you. I'm getting close to the end and have to fight a man thats unknown. You walk into this room and all you see is his dark shadow. and my dark shadow and they fight. But thats not the problem. After a while of fighting him the circle button icon pops up and when you push it you hit him a couple time and than the screen goes black, but you can still hear the fight going on because if you don't play he will kill you. IS THIS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN?

#2 chabber

chabber

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:10 AM

I don't remember this. Are you fighting Perseus? Obviously I think he was invisible for part of his fight but I don't remember not being able to see myself.

If you can't find an answer go to gamefaqs.com, look up the game and follow one of thier guides to make sure your not bugged.

Edited by chabber, 28 February 2009 - 12:12 AM.

#3 fitty76

fitty76

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 01 March 2009 - 12:20 PM

Look up the God of War 2 walk-through on the internet. I used it a couple of time for the original God of War. Love that game!

#4 PackCat

PackCat

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 08:11 PM

My husband plays this game and he remembers playing Zues. He does not recall what you are experiencing. He is actually going to go play it and see if it happens. I will let ya know!

#5 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 02:53 PM

Yes, it's his "final stand" so to speak and you have to beat him while it's black.

Once he is beaten he is revealed as one of your old soldiers from the Spartan army and there is a cut scene.

You have gotten far but let me warn you that you still have a ways to go, good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.