79 replies to this topic

#76 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,804 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:36 AM

Here's a TD run vs. Seattle last season. Sorry for the crappy camera work. I was holding my son with one arm and recording with the other. Just a testament to his speed - I completely missed the TD. Sorry.

#77 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 01:10 AM

any video of the panthers is good no matter how crappy the camera work is.

#78 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,380 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:00 AM

I don't understand how people think Stewart is having his talent "wasted" by splitting carries. That hasn't affected Williams from being recognized as one of the top backs in the league. If we have to give up Williams to shore up another position on offense then I'm all for it. But I think Williams needs to stay.

That's certainly encouraging that Stewart is finally healthy. I hope he can stay that way, splitting carries never hurts that situation.

Not saying Stewart has had his talent wasted.......but he will have it wasted if he recieves less reps than Williams the NEXT couple years.

#79 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:17 AM

Not saying Stewart has had his talent wasted.......but he will have it wasted if he recieves less reps than Williams the NEXT couple years.

I think he'll be fine at around 250 carries a year. He stays fresh and it's less opportunities to have his foot develop some extremely trvial yet increasingly serious injury.

#80 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,380 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:31 AM

I think he'll be fine at around 250 carries a year. He stays fresh and it's less opportunities to have his foot develop some extremely trvial yet increasingly serious injury.

he may be fine.....but I think the run game will be best when your best RB gets the most snaps. That has been Williams....and now it should be Stewart.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com