Photo
- - - - -

SIR - McNabb?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
68 replies to this topic

#61 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:17 PM

I wouldn't mind McRibbs in a carolina uniform. He'd probably win more than any of the QB's we have in the roster.

#62 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:24 PM

we wasted enough years on over the hill QBs

see 2009

#63 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

HUDDLER

Posted 10 July 2011 - 08:43 AM

and that statement right there says you're not.

Im better than you by far. Not all of our fans are insecure, some of us are actually very confident and diverse people. Not surprised you see that as a "negative".

#64 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:39 AM

Im better than you by far. Not all of our fans are insecure, some of us are actually very confident and diverse people. Not surprised you see that as a "negative".

how is calling the organization, owner, and other fans racist in every other post being a better fan than anybody?

Edited by Mosey, 10 July 2011 - 10:41 AM.

#65 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

HUDDLER

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:45 AM

how is calling the organization, owner, and other fans racist being a better fan than anybody?

how is assuming Cam Newton is a thug and the people who root for him or like him as a player extreme? You're butthurt because this team sucked at something, and their die hard fans like myself had the balls to call em out for it years ago when it wasnt fashionable. You should be thanking me Mosey. Because the truth is we're better for it. Instead you hold a grudge because you hate the truth. Instead of being salty, lets all celebrate this wonderful time in Panther history Mosey. You've been taking little potshots at me for a minute sir, its time to grow up.

#66 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:55 AM

how is assuming Cam Newton is a thug and the people who root for him or like him as a player extreme? You're butthurt because this team sucked at something, and their die hard fans like myself had the balls to call em out for it years ago when it wasnt fashionable. You should be thanking me Mosey. Because the truth is we're better for it. Instead you hold a grudge because you hate the truth. Instead of being salty, lets all celebrate this wonderful time in Panther history Mosey. You've been taking little potshots at me for a minute sir, its time to grow up.

Did I ever say Newton was a thug? did I ever say the people who like him or root for him are thugs? No. The only thing I was "butthurt" about was that Fox made this team suck ass. I didnt care who we drafted, or if Clausen was our guy or not. I just wanted the best player. I just don't sit here and scream at the top of my lungs that my team and its fan base are RACIST just because the majority of the people didn't want a certain player or the organization didn't ever draft a black qb. I hold a grudge because you called me a bigot, and a racist when you had no evidence to claim that I was, you just assumed I was and lumped me into that group. you sir, are the one who needs to grow up.

#67 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

HUDDLER

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:09 AM

Did I ever say Newton was a thug? did I ever say the people who like him or root for him are thugs? No. The only thing I was "butthurt" about was that Fox made this team suck ass. I didnt care who we drafted, or if Clausen was our guy or not. I just wanted the best player. I just don't sit here and scream at the top of my lungs that my team and its fan base are RACIST just because the majority of the people didn't want a certain player or the organization didn't ever draft a black qb. I hold a grudge because you called me a bigot, and a racist when you had no evidence to claim that I was, you just assumed I was and lumped me into that group. you sir, are the one who needs to grow up.

Maybe you didnt make those comments sir, but many others did. You'd had to have been under a rock to have not seen them pre-draft. Hell just click my profile to see one made by a member here named MasterOfNone. Just because you are sheltered Mosley and are oblivious to reality doesnt mean the rest of the world is. The fact you're so willing to ignore it and act like it doesnt exist tells me a lot about your character Mosey. You find people being accused of racism more offensive and destructive than actual ignorance and racism. I can tell you're not one who is about serious discussion and progression, and would rather be a shield and safe haven for stupidity and cowardice. So in ending I'll just say, get some diversity in your life Mosey, meet some new people, expand your worldview. And stop being salty because fans like me are willing to hold our team and fanbase accountable when they're on some bullshit. Just because Mosey is a delusional homer doesnt mean we all should be. Good day sir, spread love. ;)

#68 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:12 AM

Maybe you didnt make those comments sir, but many others did.

and yet, you still called me those things. Case closed.

#69 MWCarolina

MWCarolina

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:57 AM

how is assuming Cam Newton is a thug and the people who root for him or like him as a player extreme?

i havent heard many people assume that Newton is a thug. most of the critics on him worry about the type of offense he came out of and many fans wanted Luck and while i dont mind Newton, i do like Luck better, but we got Newton and i will root for the panthers to be great no matter who the QB is.