• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:29 AM

Carmelo is a "freak" when he's not suspended or hurt. BUt not this year he ain't.

Marvin Williams has averaged 13 pts or better every year except his rookie year, and he's on a team that is looking at a #4 seed, but you're right he hasn't done anything. This is the year Felton has shown his true potential, doesn't mean he has done anything, he averaged 14 pts and 7 assists the last two years. Just because they are on crappy teams doesn't mean you can ride them off as a good player.

I never said anything about winning 3 out of 10, not sure if that was meant towards me or not. But you give them 10, 20, 100 games, they will win one. I have said it numerous times, on any given day anyone can beat everyone.

Back to the "freaks", I don't see more than one "freak" on the Pacers or Kings. The Pacers have Brandon Rush on their team, the dude might be one of the worst NBA players I have seen in my life.

There is nothing in my mind that says the worst NBA team could beat the best NCAA team every time out.

But it will never happen, if it does these UNC/UCONN/Pitt players might be a part of the worst NBA team.

Ok you're slow. I never said anything about Marvin Williams. I said i couldn't remember who else was on that team other than May, Felton, and McCants. And the 3 out of 10 was towards Htar. So Htar does that mean Duke could have beat the Clippers too cause they beat UNLV the next year with the same team? You have to realize these guys are playing against kids who will never make it into the nba. They could not beat a full team of players that made it to the nba.

#32 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:45 PM

Ok you're slow. I never said anything about Marvin Williams. I said i couldn't remember who else was on that team other than May, Felton, and McCants. And the 3 out of 10 was towards Htar. So Htar does that mean Duke could have beat the Clippers too cause they beat UNLV the next year with the same team? You have to realize these guys are playing against kids who will never make it into the nba. They could not beat a full team of players that made it to the nba.

No dook couldn't have as UNLV threw that game to begin with.

And to say that kids couldn't beat a team full of NBA'ers was shot down when inferior international teams started beating a roster full of NBA all-stars.

Edited by Htar, 04 March 2009 - 12:48 PM.

#33 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:33 PM

And to say that kids couldn't beat a team full of NBA'ers was shot down when inferior international teams started beating a roster full of NBA all-stars.

Wow. Just wow. Im done reading your garbage posts. You've got to be the most ignorant POS on here. In the other part of your garbage post, international teams are full of over seas pros who aren't just out of high school. Older guys who play with each other for years and years. Not just a team thrown together the week before the games. You saw what happened in the past Olympics when Coach K took his time on picking players and trained them for 2 years.

#34 Luc21

Luc21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:59 PM

HAHAHAHAHHAH....come on man, seriously???? You really said that??? UNLV threw that game????

And Michigan and Chris Webber threw it for you guys then I guess......WOW...

Whatever credability HTAR had, just said goodbye as it walked out the door....unreal.

Some other teams to throw out there, that you cant hate on, Duke 1999 and Duke 2001, if we are talking about Carolina 2005 as being able to beat a weak NBA team, which I still dont think could happen for the record.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.