Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sorenson: Claussen will almost certainly open season as starter

177 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Why do you care about a stupid gay number? I'd be worried about if Cam is grasping the playbook and establishing a positive relationship with his teammates.

A number controversy, lol WFC.

we may have the gayest fan base. it kills me to see all these fat ass couch fugs talk about somebody who is way better doing what he does than any of us sorry fugs.

Posted · Report post

I don't think our fanbase is gay, but it is gay to argue over a silly jersey number.

Posted · Report post

we may have the gayest fan base. it kills me to see all these fat ass couch fugs talk about somebody who is way better doing what he does than any of us sorry fugs.

That hurt my feelings.

Posted · Report post

I don't think our fanbase is gay, but it is gay to argue over a silly jersey number.

I think our fan base is gay in a sense because you are gay and part of the fan base. And obviously it is not silly when athletes pay thousands of dollar to get the number they want. so once again your wrong

Posted · Report post

I think our fan base is gay in a sense because you are gay and part of the fan base. And obviously it is not silly when athletes pay thousands of dollar to get the number they want. so once again your wrong

Not going to lie, this did make me chuckle a bit.

Posted · Report post

the player that will give us the best chance to win will start.

that very well could be clausen in week 1.

Posted · Report post

NJPanthers12 NJPanthers12

Still hearing it is very unlikely that Cluasen will be starting, which is opposite of what some local outlets are reporting

just saying

Posted · Report post

the player that will give us the best chance to win will start.

that very well could be clausen in week 1.

We would have a better chance of winning with direct snaps to our RBs and Wildcatting it with Edwards. Clausen is that bad.

Posted · Report post

NJPanthers12 NJPanthers12

Still hearing it is very unlikely that Cluasen will be starting

just saying

then that means Clausen most def will be the opening day starter!!!

Posted · Report post

The huddle needs grammar check. I'm sorry dude but that is fugging hilarious. I could hardly get through it.

Posted · Report post

The huddle needs an intelligence check.

fixed! ;)