Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Davidson Deac II

Talked about missed calls

39 posts in this topic

Saw that live, these things happen in every single game, to say that it was just another "duke" call is wrong.

I have been watching ACC basketball since 1975, and imo, missed calls like that certainly don't happen in every game.

He got whacked across the arms three or four times on that play also. Don't here you complaining that there wasnt a foul called. But yea it was a walk HATERS!!

He wasn't whacked, although they did hit his arm on a couple of times. Refs will generally allow teams to get away with that when a player is trapped. Picking up the pivot foot in that manor is almost never allowed. The only reason I can think of that it was allowed in this case is that refs got caught up in an exciting game, and were spectators instead of refs.

The league needs to call them on it.

I've been screamin about it for years. Thank God for Youtube...That crew should all be out of work today. Hey, there was another just like that from McBob a few years ago. Disturbing really.

Saw that live, these things happen in every single game, to say that it was just another "duke" call is wrong.

That was pretty blatant though. God knows everybody would be piling on if that was Hansbrough, so I have no sympathy for the dookies.

Did he walk? absolutly but if you are a tarhole fan please dont complain about Duke getting calls. "Pyscho T" has been forcing contact for 4 yrs and rarely is the foul called on him.

Did he walk? absolutly but if you are a tarhole fan please dont complain about Duke getting calls. "Pyscho T" has been forcing contact for 4 yrs and rarely is the foul called on him.

He gets whacked a lot and there are no calls as well...Not really a good argument...He also gets called for travels...But he has never walked as bad as the clip in this thread.

Also, I think for most fans, it's about WHEN the dookies get calls...Like yesterday, dook has a 3 point lead and Scheyer is dancing all over the court, but what happens? A foul called on VT sending him to the line. It WAS VT's ball. Clock malfunctions in Cameron. The list is really quite long.

Yeah, it happens, Hansbrough does that often and it doesn't get called. Hansbrough also gets the sh*te beat out of him regularly and that doesn't get called as well...

Mainly a recap of Htar's post...

Fortunately, I am definitely, absolutely, positively, not a Tarheel fan. :)

FWIW, I don't care which team one is a fan of, thats just bad officiating.

Obviously nobody notices this when talking about missed calls in the game. I wonder why? That thug should be suspended.

If anyone could help with embedding the vid, thanks.

Alright, obviously it doesn't happen in every single game. But come on, Hansbrough travels on most of his shots where he squirms around. I didn't mean there are always traveling calls that obvious missed, there are certainly tons of missed calls in every game.

Just watched the video hateroy posted and wow, just frustration from a team trying to get into the tourny, but wow.