Photo
- - - - -

Who's in favor of bringing back Delhomme?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
71 replies to this topic

#61 WolfPack

WolfPack

Sip it Grip it and Rip it

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:06 PM

Y'know, on second thought I don't give a rat's ass who they bring in. Just get this season started already!
Hell bring in Doug Flutie and let him serve a dual purpose, mentor and drop kick for us. ;)

Nice, bring back the Flutie Flakes :D

#62 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:16 PM

Jake is one of the worst QBs in the league right now. There is exactly 0% chance we bring him in as a player. We already have enough terrible QBs

Some sort of QB consultant maybe but i doubt it.

#63 KintnerBoy

KintnerBoy

More read less posts

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 July 2011 - 11:00 PM

I voted "Yes he led us to a SB" only because it was the only "yes" answer on there. In other words, i didn't say yes just because of the SB thing. Jake had all his success playing here and he gave us some of our greatest moments in Panther history so I would like to see him retire here. Plus he is a team player, a tough player and could very well be a good trainer for Cam. I would like for him to be here for his high energy and love for the game. It could easily rub off on Cam. Just don't let him play unless it's preseason.

Edited by pland67, 16 July 2011 - 11:03 PM.
Wanted to add that last part.

#64 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

SUPPORTER

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:09 AM

This thread is irrelevant.

Posted Image

#65 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

SUPPORTER

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:23 AM

Not only should we bring him back but we should sign him to a 5 year contract. He and Dwill could bring back the old magic.

#66 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

Administrators

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:27 AM

Trapped in the past.

#67 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:33 PM

I think there are guys who post on this board who could play the position as effectively as Delhomme at this stage in the game.

#68 jtm

jtm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:36 PM

Sad to say, but most of the comments are probably spot on. I would like to see him come back, but his arm isn't the same since all the surgeries. Would love to see him as a 3rd string if we can get him on the real real cheap.

#69 Drithe

Drithe

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:21 PM

The super bowl Delhomme was the recipient of an outstanding running game and great defense. He totally demoralized that entire team and fans after that and is but one of the reasons Peppers left and Smitty wanted to.

Let Cam lead this team. Let nothing divide this team. Bringing Delhomme here would do just that.

Delhomme proved he sucked on so many occasions, and now, so many teams. With all due respect to Jake Delhomme fans, how many times does it take a fool to understand that Delhomme is a loser?

If they bring Delhomme back Carolina will lose a ton of fans and the rest of what little respect they have.

End of Line.

#70 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

HUDDLER

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:30 PM

The super bowl Delhomme was the recipient of an outstanding running game and great defense. He totally demoralized that entire team and fans after that and is but one of the reasons Peppers left and Smitty wanted to.

If Im not mistaken he had a probowl year 2 years after the superbowl, and the guy was no peyton or brady but he sure the hell was better than Rodney Peete. He gave this team leadership and that made for some good football. Alot better than any other Qb we have had.......and thats that.

#71 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

HUDDLER

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:06 PM

Let Cam lead this team. Let nothing divide this team. Bringing Delhomme here would do just that.

Delhomme proved he sucked on so many occasions, and now, so many teams. With all due respect to Jake Delhomme fans, how many times does it take a fool to understand that Delhomme is a loser?

If they bring Delhomme back Carolina will lose a ton of fans and the rest of what little respect they have.

End of Line.

:smilielol5:

#72 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:38 PM

seriously