Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Looks like no rights of first refusal

31 posts in this topic

Im really anxious to see who we will pursue in free agency...

if this get's done by the weekend we need to start a free agent sticky.

Gonna be some crazy bidding wars.

Wait, so we may be in jeopardy of losing CJ?

tumblr_lm3mctTSOQ1qapyna.gif

it seems its always 1 step forward 2 steps back with these schmucks, so its hard to give in to all this positive talk

will we have any room to sign any other players after we sign our own?

it seems its always 1 step forward 2 steps back with these schmucks, so its hard to give in to all this positive talk

AlbertBreer Albert Breer

I'm also told "real stumbling blocks" remain. Sides are highly motivated to push this thing over the goal line, but next step isn't easy.

marty hurney better be ready to do work when free agency begins...we have to keep CJ...he needs to be priority number one

free agency will not start until after the July 21 meeting (in Atlanta, I think?) to ratify the "agreed in principle" CBA. assuming the agreement in principle can come in the next 48 hours. there was a "timetable" released for the important dates leading to the opening of training camps, and it centered on the league year starting I believe on July 24, with 3 days of free agency to follow before camps started.

free agency will not start until after the July 21 meeting (in Atlanta, I think?) to ratify the "agreed in principle" CBA. assuming the agreement in principle can come in the next 48 hours. there was a "timetable" released for the important dates leading to the opening of training camps, and it centered on the league year starting I believe on July 24, with 3 days of free agency to follow before camps started.

I think thats only if they agree on July 21. Im assuming if it does get done on the 15th then free agency will be sooner