Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last Update Before Lockout Officially Ends

194 posts in this topic

Posted

i'm getting butterflies just from the sheer excitement that this free agency period is going to bring. it is going to be a big awesome jumble of chaos. you can never have enough chaos.

I fugging endorse this post.:cheers2:

Posted

I can tell that NJPanther has absolutely no 'insider info' on any Panther related topic.. he simply does much research to form a very educated and logical opinion. And I don't mind that, but don't pretend like you have an inside source.. that's when it becomes lame.

Trollface-Coolface-Problem-Know-Your-Meme1.png

Posted

Good shyt NJPanthers12.

Posted

I fugging endorse this post.:cheers2:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR48DlxioN_tuyBGI5eIQfMYkfuQmZZJp0AUYTW_PxS8e63JMj4

1 person likes this

Posted

if someone has to ask the motives behind trolling.. click here: http://alturl.com/ut4eq

Posted

I don't care if he has a source or not, he gives us good stuff all the damn time. People are just haters.

Posted

I don't care if he has a source or not, he gives us good stuff all the damn time. People are just haters.

One more time...

haters_gonna_hate_10.jpg

Posted

I know this has nothing to do with this thread but since I can't create a new thread here it is! I will graduate as a nurse in August, so for my graduation I've ordered the following jerseys:

7220_204_94DMARI_1_M.jpg

I was a Dolphins fan before the Panther's arrived so this Marino jersey represents that part of my fandom.

I also bought this:

20072blkcustomauthjerseyback.jpg

I customized this authentic jersey as a Beuerlein #7 jersey. Beuerlein was the man at QB. I can still remember his awesome 1999 season as the Panthers battled with the Packers to make the playoffs!

I can wait to rock both of these jerseys! I plan on being at many Panther's games and being the only one with a Beuerlein jersery!

1 person likes this

Posted

Who cares where he gets his information? It's a fuging lock out be happy you guys get any news at all I'm tired of reading about Clausen and Newton but I guess the majority of you bashing NJPanthers for posting stuff that isn't posted every day like reading the same poo over and over you guys need to grow up

Posted

This thread sucks. Now to make it better....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9Umiz_LHSsuo9edqVcczkEqBckKMWbJkYKYqqpEAWDcuds4Ah

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL9Nxalk8q6OvgmpXlDQHtQsgPUZc0lKVL9jcNeyon-U3ba8Pb0Q

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTweJPpXcJJPfUmwlKJSpulBexdbnY17v6s8Fs7owBl64_jKrxQ

1 person likes this

Posted

"good stuff"?

plausible things that could be true, and might not be.

He never says, "we are without doubt going to resign CJ, #1 priority".

He says, "we are gonna go hard at CJ, but the Falcons are going to make a run too".

Oh yeah, no poo, their defense sucks and CJ is from GA. They probably will call him. Its just obvious poo.

And then when CJ resigns with us, he is gonna be like "Told ya!, my source is legit bros!"

If NJPanther was new, or has been a good poster for a while, it would be a different story. But, he was a retarded troll for a long time, and then got banned, and now all the sudden he has some awesome source. I just don't buy he has a source, but the thing that bugs me the most how you assholes think he is jay glazer.

So, I am going to make fun of him, and whoever thinks he is credible.

That includes you too Mods, y'all should know better.

Everyone has an agenda.

2 people like this

Posted

"good stuff"?

plausible things that could be true, and might not be.

He never says, "we are without doubt going to resign CJ, #1 priority".

He says, "we are gonna go hard at CJ, but the Falcons are going to make a run too".

Oh yeah, no poo, their defense sucks and CJ is from GA. They probably will call him. Its just obvious poo.

And then when CJ resigns with us, he is gonna be like "Told ya!, my source is legit bros!

If NJPanther was new, or has been a good poster for a while, it would be a different story. But, he was a retarded troll for a long time, and then got banned, and now all the sudden he has some awesome source. I just don't buy he has a source, but the thing that bugs me the most how you assholes think he is jay glazer.

So, I am going to make fun of him, and whoever thinks he is credible.

That includes you too Mods, y'all should know better.

Everyone has an agenda.

RonaldMcDonald.jpg