Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NJPanthers12

Last Update Before Lockout Officially Ends

193 posts in this topic

south-park-20110425041023232_640w-425x328.jpg

OMG NJ tell us more plausible things.

Did you hear anything about Kolb to the Cardinals????

Lemme see, who needs a RB? Oh yeah, any chance a team with a RB is going to try to sign D-Will?????

Sigh.

Tom Sorenson may not be a genius, but I am sure he has sources and he said that Clausen would likely be the starter.

NJ, gotta hand it to ya, nice job taking advantage of news starved fans.

fly_you_fools.jpg

Its e-pie. Who cares.

1 person likes this

ncmonzta doing his best mrtouchdown impersonation, all my threads get hijacked

You're doing a good scheffter/sorenson/yasinksas/observer/pft/rotoworld/bleacherreport impression. It'd be easier if you just copy paste instead of plagarizing.

Its e-pie. Who cares.

Don't lie u were happy about the pie u just received

thank you guys good to see that the majority appreciate this. still will never understand how reporting something two day before rotoworld makes me getting my information from rotoworld. some people let me tell you.

Well, I guess rotoworld is reading huddle than and they forget to put you down as a source... fugers!

Just heard from my source, Joe Webb is likely the starter in Minny, unless Christian Ponder just dominates preseason.

Also, If the Jets lose Braylen Edwards they are likely to look at Randy Moss or Plaxico Burress.

Ooooo, this is fun!

See, I am super important.

1 person likes this

My source says Belichick will likely start Brady over Mallett.

1 person likes this

Update my boy Sony bravia just told me Carson palmer will more than likely not be in Cinci and mcnabb could possibly be traded. Stay tuned for more classified information.

Its e-pie. Who cares.

I care damnit! I worked hard for my gotdamn pie!

Another source told me our starters will play the first half of the second preseason game and one of our qb's will be playing qb and the others will be on the sideline. Very possible it can be newton as long as he looks ready at training. He also told me the league agreed to a rookie wage scale and the lockout will be over sooner than later. Stay tuned or follow me on twitter whenever I decide to sign up for an account