#136 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,651 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:11 PM

If NJPanther is just combing sport threads and articles to come out with his info he is doing a pretty good job. From what I can tell most of his stuff is pretty on target.

Are there professional writers and reporters asking the same questions and reporting what they find out in various sources?? Yep. could some other folks be asking the same things and getting the same answers so it appears they are the saying the same things?? Yep.

Does that make NJ a poser or a fraud?? I don't really think so and I read most of these sources and articles as well. His information is the most likely and most plausible explanation most of the time because the Panthers are logical and smart in their analysis. They also give clues to where they are going with things so sometimes the news isn't necessary earthshattering. Like CJ to Atlanta or us. And you could surely figure out that being from Georgia he would like to play for a hometowm team that won more games last year than we have won in the past 2 years. But that doesn't mean that his information isn't legitimate

What makes me want to believe him is tidbits like about Marshall who has been rumored to be gone no matter what. Now he suggests we are warming to the idea of bringing him back if we can sign for a reasonable amount. Lets see what happens. If he gets signed for big bucks elsewhere then we will have passed on him. If he gets signed elsewhere for a moderate amount then maybe NJ is wrong on that score. If we resign him then he is a bonefide soothsayer.

I don't know why the hate here. I look forward to his posts so we can see if he right or not down the road. I like him posting so we have stuff to talk about. Seems that every time someone comes on with insider info people treat him as if it is a take away from them that he might know more than they do. People need to just take it in and file it away. Lets see how he does before we crucify him.

#137 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,236 posts

His shoulder was in more bad shape than his knee.

Right, because he had a simple procedure done on his knee almost 12 months ago for an injury that normally takes 3-4 weeks to recover from. His shoulder injury is a bigger issue now, because the surgery he had takes 3-4 months to recover from. The shoulder injury was actually an old one that he was preparing to play with last year that they decided to clean up. He went on injured reserve though for his knee injury.

Edited by X-Clown, 15 July 2011 - 05:14 PM.

#138 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,788 posts

So let me get this straight. If the Panthers have actual, genuine interest in Barry Cofield, no one should report it because it should be widely assumed that the Panthers need a DT and Barry Cofield is a DT. So not one person should report this even if they know it to be 100% true because logic is most fans would think "why wouldn't the Panthers make a run at him"?There's an article on espn about cofield to the panthers. Others members also suggested this since he'd be a good fit and is "one of the best available". Are they psychic?

Also I will give you one week to find one article that states DeAngelo Williams was at team workouts. By the slight chance you do happen to find that article, then private message me and give me your address because I will send you $500 cash if that article is dated before NJPanther's post. Gross said it on a radio interview. link was posted on the huddle.

My last question to you genius is, were you disapointed by Jake Delhomme's performance against the Cardinals? Well the Panthers front office actually gave him a contract extension after that. Just because NCMonsta or whatever your name is, is diapointed in a player, it does not mean the coaching staff and fron office automatically is. Example Jeff Otah. You did not know 100% certain that the new regime was down on Otha. yes, I was pissed. He was signed because if helped our cap and there wasn't anybody else available along with the fact fox and hurney loved him. I'm still not "100%" sure the staff isn't happy with otah, but they shouldn't be what coaching staff likes to see their players out of shape.

:rolleyes:

#139 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,183 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:17 PM

you make this dumbass post and call me the moron? It was posted on the internet who was at the workouts there's even some post in thread here somewhere. I'm not happy with oath being out of shape so I'm pretty sure the coaching staff wouldn't be either. Why wouldn't the panthers make runs at those guys they're the free agents available at positions of need and won't break the bank. I just don't see the need to post things most already know. If I chose to fug with njpanther for doing so then so be it. Get over it. It's fun. If someone says they have inside info I expect it to be something most haven't "heard" and when my time has been wasted I return the favor. Thanks for reading.

Mont the guy is obviously mentally handicapped. That's why I quit talking to him because he is disabled.

#140 Vertical Asymtope

Vertical Asymtope

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:18 PM

You are lying because I just looked it up and there is nothing on espn about Cofield to the Panthers. That was not the point anyway. So last season the New York Yankees needed starting pitching, should no one have reported that they were interested in Cliff Lee because it is obvious they would be. Everyone should assume that since the Yankees need pitching and Cliff Lee is available, no one should report it because everyone knows that they are interested. That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

Also I heard the Jordan Gross interview and he never said that DeAngelo was at practice, so another lie.

#141 Vertical Asymtope

Vertical Asymtope

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:19 PM

Mont the guy is obviously mentally handicapped. That's why I quit talking to him because he is disabled.

You quit talking to me because you can't walk all over me and I hurt your feelings. Who are you kidding?

#142 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,183 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:20 PM

Dude you are disabled it's obvious. I bet your high school classes were in the back of the library.

#143 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • 2,918 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, NC

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:21 PM

Why did I open this thread expecting actual and lively, relevant discussion?

Thanks for the post NJ. I enjoy having something to look at and to speculate over

#144 Vertical Asymtope

Vertical Asymtope

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:23 PM

Dude you are disabled it's obvious. I bet your high school classes were in the back of the library.

It is so obvious I am disabled. You can tell if someone is disabled by reading an internet forum? You should put your skills to better use. The more you talk the more we find out what kind of person you are, a scumbag. First you make comments about aids, then you make jokes about battered women, and now you are putting down the disabled. You are a terrible person who deserves to be struck with a bus. Karma is coming for you.

#145 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,855 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:34 PM

I would like a refund back from this site.

#146 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,598 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:46 PM

Jesus guys all i do is post information and this is what it turns into, unreal. is there any way to block people from reading your posts?

just block your trolls.

don't see them getting quoted by much of anyone. should be safe.

if the stuff you say is legit...cool. if not...who really cares? it's not like any of this stuff matters.

not sure why people need to spend so much energy pointing out that they think he's a fraud. like the huddle needs protecting....

i think it's just a case of people getting their kicks out of tearing others down. kind of sad.

#147 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,403 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:50 PM

just block your trolls.

don't see them getting quoted by much of anyone. should be safe.

if the stuff you say is legit...cool. if not...who really cares? it's not like any of this stuff matters.

not sure why people need to spend so much energy pointing out that they think he's a fraud. like the huddle needs protecting....

i think it's just a case of people getting their kicks out of tearing others down. kind of sad.

Tearing others down? If you get torn down over a message board, then you should get some thicker skin.

#148 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,346 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 06:07 PM

Posted Image

#149 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 6,037 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:11 PM

I just don't see how you guys can get excited about a former troll, turned Darin Gantt.

Whatever, I tried to show the light, but continue to think he is boys with Danny Morrison.

Sheep.

#150 The Faceless

The Faceless

Seeker of Power

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:01 PM

Forgive me for I am just a realist...but assume CJ goes to ATL. Question is, how does this affect the FO's strategy? Does DE become biggest need and are we looking at potential trades and such?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com