• This topic is locked This topic is locked
190 replies to this topic

#151 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:04 PM

You quit talking to me because you can't walk all over me and I hurt your feelings. Who are you kidding?

Dude you are disabled it's obvious. I bet your high school classes were in the back of the library.

you two bitches are obviously madly in love with each other, we can all see that. Keep your love in the smack forum where it belongs, pretty sure I'm not the only one sick of seeing it in every damn post.

#152 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,417 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:26 PM

I can tell that NJPanther has absolutely no 'insider info' on any Panther related topic.. he simply does much research to form a very educated and logical opinion. And I don't mind that, but don't pretend like you have an inside source.. that's when it becomes lame.

#153 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:32 PM

Has anyone actually come up with any reason he would be lying?
And don't give me the stupid "h3 justs wants teH e-ttentions!"..

#154 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:36 PM

I can tell that NJPanther has absolutely no 'insider info' on any Panther related topic.. he simply does much research to form a very educated and logical opinion. And I don't mind that, but don't pretend like you have an inside source.. that's when it becomes lame.

I too have thought this myself, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt...

I mean who would really do that?

I think that NJ will soon prove to all the doubters that he does indeed have a source just to shut everyone up. He will soon post something big that will be irrefutable...just my opinion...

#155 sml1950

sml1950

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:42 PM

Unbelieveable..another NJP thread hijacked by the guardians of truth, justice and the american way. If you have a problem with the info, how about stating it ONCE and go on. Otherwise, just start another thread and jump his bones over there, and leave this to the poor souls who don't know any better. Just because Charlotte is a small market team, it doesn't mean that we are required to have small- minded people. It does seem that there are more than a few on this board tho.

#156 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:51 PM

Posted Image

#157 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,054 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:52 PM

i'm getting butterflies just from the sheer excitement that this free agency period is going to bring. it is going to be a big awesome jumble of chaos. you can never have enough chaos.

I fugging endorse this post.:cheers2:

#158 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,054 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:55 PM

Posted Image

#159 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,796 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:59 PM

Good shyt NJPanthers12.

#160 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:08 PM

I fugging endorse this post.:cheers2:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR48DlxioN_tuyBGI5eIQfMYkfuQmZZJp0AUYTW_PxS8e63JMj4

#161 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,397 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:46 PM

if someone has to ask the motives behind trolling.. click here: http://alturl.com/ut4eq

#162 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:59 PM

I don't care if he has a source or not, he gives us good stuff all the damn time. People are just haters.

#163 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:04 PM

I don't care if he has a source or not, he gives us good stuff all the damn time. People are just haters.

One more time...

Posted Image

#164 holmes49er

holmes49er

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:05 PM

I know this has nothing to do with this thread but since I can't create a new thread here it is! I will graduate as a nurse in August, so for my graduation I've ordered the following jerseys:

Posted Image

I was a Dolphins fan before the Panther's arrived so this Marino jersey represents that part of my fandom.

I also bought this:

Posted Image

I customized this authentic jersey as a Beuerlein #7 jersey. Beuerlein was the man at QB. I can still remember his awesome 1999 season as the Panthers battled with the Packers to make the playoffs!

I can wait to rock both of these jerseys! I plan on being at many Panther's games and being the only one with a Beuerlein jersery!

Edited by holmes49er, 15 July 2011 - 10:07 PM.

#165 Panthers69473

Panthers69473

THE HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,120 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:07 PM

Who cares where he gets his information? It's a fuging lock out be happy you guys get any news at all I'm tired of reading about Clausen and Newton but I guess the majority of you bashing NJPanthers for posting stuff that isn't posted every day like reading the same poo over and over you guys need to grow up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com