190 replies to this topic

#61 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,516 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:26 PM

Thanks for the update, I've asked before but I'll ask again, which safety is Rivera concerned about? Would they consider moving either back to corner, preferably Godfrey

#62 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,788 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:28 PM

Thanks for the update, I've asked before but I'll ask again, which safety is Rivera concerned about? Would they consider moving either back to corner, preferably Godfrey

Rivera is more concerned about Godfrey, but look for them to be at the same position they were last year unless rivera comes up with something else. You're welcome

#63 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,241 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:30 PM

:lol:^^^^

#64 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:30 PM

No safety has been singled out. They are believed to be looking for an upgrade. Eric Weddle is someone they have discussed internally which would signal they are not happy with Martin. No one is moving to CB this year.

#65 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,270 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:31 PM

Thanks for the update NJpanther. Would give you rep, but I gotta spread more rep before I give you more.

#66 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,516 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:31 PM

Rivera is more concerned about Godfrey, but look for them to be at the same position they were last year unless rivera comes up with something else. You're welcome

Well that's what I would hope would happen

#67 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 6,036 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:32 PM

No safety has been singled out. They are believed to be looking for an upgrade. Eric Weddle is someone they have discussed internally which would signal they are not happy with Martin. No one is moving to CB this year.

Whoa, the insight!

My source tells me that we are going to go hard after Bob Sanders, but not going to overpay.

Oh yeah, and we are going to wait til some veterans are cut before making major moves.

#68 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,402 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:33 PM

IS this a fuging CULT? This guy is stating the obvious, he isn't "hearing" anything.

#69 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,788 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:33 PM

Add me as a source I have ESPN,NFL network, and the interwebz.

#70 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 6,036 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:34 PM

IS this a fuging CULT? This guy is stating the obvious, he isn't "hearing" anything.

We need news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#71 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:42 PM

Things I reported first or have never been reported:

-I said with the Hogan pick that the Panthers were drafting someone with character issues. The next pick was Hogan. Cam Newton was not deemed a character risk by the Panthers organization and labeled him a great character guy. So drafting Cam Newton did not make that pick obvious.

-I reported during the draft Steve Smith could very likely be back when everyone had him gone. A few weeks later reports said that Smith could be back.

-DeAngelo Williams was at the team organized workouts. A few days later it was reported he was the only free agent other than Thomas Davis to go on the team retreat.

-I said the Falcons would only sign Charles Johnson at a discount price, and as ARSEN proved Rotoworld did report that but two days later.

-I am the only person who has been saying Barry Cofield to the Panthers forever, but if that happens I am sure I won't get credit for that because it is inevitable that he is a FA and we need a DT.

-I have been saying Clausen will not be the starter while most are saying the opposite.

-I have guaranteed that Johnson, D-Will, Davis, and Anderson will be brought back and i still stand by that.

-I do not know anywhere else where the team's offseason priorities have been stated in order.

-I have read articles saying Gamble's huge cap number could lead to him being released, but I have not read anyone state that Gamble will not be released like I said.

-I said Brayton would be cut, have not seen that anywhere

-Said the Panthers are interested in Joseph and Gholston and have not seen that posted anywhere

-Also never saw anything on Braylon Edwards or Eric Weddle

I could probably go on, but the 5 or 6 haters on this board wont change their minds.

#72 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,241 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:46 PM

I am not trying to be critical here but dosent it seem odd that someone with so much inside info would care what a couple of goons on a message board thought?

#73 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 6,036 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:46 PM

What a gems of insight here!

http://www.carolinah...-hello-all.html

http://www.carolinah...9-jealousy.html

http://www.carolinah...he-fat-cat.html

http://www.carolinah...-i-am-back.html

http://www.carolinah...reciate-an.html

Okay, the guy is obviously an attention *****, and has been a retarded poster for 2+ years, and y'all think this guy all of the sudden has a valid source within the organization?

Fools.

Y'all deserved to be duped.

#74 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:47 PM

just annoying when i am trying to relay info to the posters on these boards who do care, and then there are 2 pages filled up by 4 idiots posting nonsense.

#75 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,402 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:48 PM

My source at a Wendys says Otah ordered a baconator this afternoon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com