• This topic is locked This topic is locked
190 replies to this topic

#76 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,554 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:48 PM

It was cool and we all believed you until you start claiming you have inside info of other teams as well... Who's your source? Roger Goodell?

#77 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,039 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:49 PM

just annoying when i am trying to relay info to the posters on these boards who do care, and then there are 2 pages filled up by 4 OP posting nonsense.

Fixed for accuracy.

#78 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,791 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:49 PM

Things I reported first or have never been reported:

-I said with the Hogan pick that the Panthers were drafting someone with character issues. The next pick was Hogan. Cam Newton was not deemed a character risk by the Panthers organization and labeled him a great character guy. So drafting Cam Newton did not make that pick obvious.

-I reported during the draft Steve Smith could very likely be back when everyone had him gone. A few weeks later reports said that Smith could be back.

-DeAngelo Williams was at the team organized workouts. A few days later it was reported he was the only free agent other than Thomas Davis to go on the team retreat.

-I said the Falcons would only sign Charles Johnson at a discount price, and as ARSEN proved Rotoworld did report that but two days later.

-I am the only person who has been saying Barry Cofield to the Panthers forever, but if that happens I am sure I won't get credit for that because it is inevitable that he is a FA and we need a DT.

-I have been saying Clausen will not be the starter while most are saying the opposite.

-I have guaranteed that Johnson, D-Will, Davis, and Anderson will be brought back and i still stand by that.

-I do not know anywhere else where the team's offseason priorities have been stated in order.

-I have read articles saying Gamble's huge cap number could lead to him being released, but I have not read anyone state that Gamble will not be released like I said.

-I said Brayton would be cut, have not seen that anywhere

-Said the Panthers are interested in Joseph and Gholston and have not seen that posted anywhere

-Also never saw anything on Braylon Edwards or Eric Weddle

I could probably go on, but the 5 or 6 haters on this board wont change their minds.

all this is obvious. About the hogan thing, someone told you we were looking for someone with character issues? Why not say his name how many guys with character issues were available at a position of need?

Edited by ncmonzta, 15 July 2011 - 03:53 PM.

#79 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,554 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:50 PM

What a gems of insight here!

http://www.carolinah...-hello-all.html

http://www.carolinah...9-jealousy.html

http://www.carolinah...he-fat-cat.html

http://www.carolinah...-i-am-back.html

http://www.carolinah...reciate-an.html

Okay, the guy is obviously an attention *****, and has been a retarded poster for 2+ years, and y'all think this guy all of the sudden has a valid source within the organization?

Fools.

Y'all deserved to be duped.

Oh wow...

#80 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 6,039 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:51 PM

Search NJPanthers12, and look at all the stupid poo he has posted over the years.

Posted Image

#81 mr beauxjangles

mr beauxjangles

Large Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,397 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:51 PM

for fuchs sake just ignore his posts if you don't like it or you think he's full of s*it. the persistent belittlement is stupid. i would gladly share a wealth of inside information from my source but i never have cause i knew that the huddle "your-full-of-sh*t" brigade would be on constant patrol. this despite the fact that there are people on this board who have met my source and can validate that this person does actually exist. so NJP, my advice to you, just stop posting what you hear from your friend if you want to enjoy the huddle. i'm rather certain that i'd be long gone from this place if i ever started to post information that i knew, and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one that falls into this category.

#82 Guest_Setfree1012_*

Guest_Setfree1012_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:52 PM

Look, all I know is, is if you think the info is inaccurate state your case ONCE, and keep it moving. But bickering and over-stating the same opinion over and over is what kids do when then run out of facts or something intelligent to say.

I don't know NJ, and I could care less too. If the mods allow him to offer up his "Insider Info" with no issue accept it and be mature about it. If you have a problem with his posts then block/ignore him it's that simple. The majority of us are grown men act like it.

To the OP, I like what you're saying the future potentially looks like. I hope things work out that way, I'm very excited for the upcoming season.

#83 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,272 posts
  • Location704

just annoying when i am trying to relay info to the posters on these boards who do care, and then there are 2 pages filled up by 4 idiots posting nonsense.

"Inside information on the Charlotte 49ers"

LOL.

#84 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 6,039 posts

Eh, I'd rather make fun and mock him and all who think he knows anything.

#85 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,554 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:54 PM

dude got banned for lying before... he came back with new bs, got banned... came back again and claims he have an inside source. lol... Anyone wanna swag him now?

#86 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:55 PM

Other things I stated and i just double checked if it was online anywhere:

Richard Marshall is a weird dude who is a loner, not many friend within the orginazation

The coaching staff already has mixed emotions on Jeff Otah and do not understand why he did not play at all last year.

#87 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:56 PM

dude got banned for lying before... he came back with new bs, got banned... came back again and claims he have an inside source. lol... Anyone wanna swag him now?

Haha i got banned one time for starting poo with a poster named brandon87, never once did i lie or get banned for lying

#88 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 6,039 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:58 PM

http://www.carolinah...reciate-an.html

#89 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,419 posts

Other things I stated and i just double checked if it was online anywhere:

Richard Marshall is a weird dude who is a loner, not many friend within the orginazation

The coaching staff already has mixed emotions on Jeff Otah and do not understand why he did not play at all last year.

Uhm because he had to have fuging shoulder surgery, I guess your source didn't tell you that?

#90 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,541 posts
  • LocationILM

Ignore the newbs NJ, you provide decent discussion no matter your source.
Keep up the good posts, they are rare around these parts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com