• This topic is locked This topic is locked
190 replies to this topic

#121 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,022 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:27 PM

The effort that you guys are putting into disproving and belittling a guy you say is only here for ego stroking and attention whoring is irony at it's finest. And I am in most typical Huddle discussions a fan of most of the guys that are doing it.

#122 Liminy

Liminy

Huddle Nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:29 PM

The effort that you guys are putting into disproving and belittling a guy you say is only here for ego stroking and attention whoring is irony at it's finest. And I am in most typical Huddle discussions a fan of most of the guys that are doing it.

I believe the term was "e-peen"

#123 Rags

Rags

help

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,228 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:30 PM

Point is about this whole NJpanther thing

who gives a fug if he's telling the truth or not? If he is, wonderful, I'm really excited about some of his news.

If he's not, then okay whatever life goes on.

god some of you guys act like he's insulting you guys by doing this.

#124 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,614 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:31 PM

I don't care if the dude is legit or not.
Point is that we have next to nothing to talk about.
NJ sparks some good discussion.
Stop trolling up threads.
Please don't make me moderate.

#125 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,804 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:34 PM

I'm not really concerned if jjpanther is lying or not. I just want the "inside info" to be something we don't know or haven't heard. The only thing that sounds like it came from someone inside is the Marshall is a loner part and who gives fug about that poo. Everything else I knew way before njpanther posted it. Is there really only 4 of us who know we want to keep our core, smith "might" stay, we want to go after free agents at the position of need. You guys don't read panther news or watch espn?

Edited by ncmonzta, 15 July 2011 - 04:36 PM.

#126 Liminy

Liminy

Huddle Nobody

• HUDDLER
  • 2,188 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:36 PM

I don't see what the deal is. He isn't bringing anything negative to the table, and if you knew so much about what he had post, then why didn't you post it? Like teh Kurb said, there ain't poo to talk about so at least it is something to discuss.

34 Kerry Collins threads are posted, but then when this guy posts something to talk about, everybody wants to string him up.

#127 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:37 PM

I don't care if the dude is legit or not.
Point is that we have next to nothing to talk about.
NJ sparks some good discussion.
Stop trolling up threads.
Please don't make me moderate.

I'll admit asking him to make me some bo rounds may constitute as trolling, but I'm entitled to my opinion here and never once have I insulted him, say like this:

MrTouchdown has aids; eat poo and die; your mother blows you while being home schooled in the basement; your half retarted but they tell you your just special

#128 Vertical Asymtope

Vertical Asymtope

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:37 PM

I'm not really concerned if jjpanther is lying or not. I just want the "inside info" to be something we don't know or haven't heard. The only thing that sounds like it came from someone inside is the Marshall is a loner part and who gives fug about that poo. Everything else I knew way before njpanther posted it. Is there really only 4 of us who know we want to keep our core, smith "might" stay, we want to go after free agents at the position if need. You guys don't read panther news or watch espn?

Dude are you a moron also? I thought it was only MrTouchdown, but the guy posted a whole page of things he said that was not on the internet. You knew DeAngelo Williams was at the organized meetings? You knew that the new regime is not happy with Otah? You knew that the Panthers are going to make runs at Gholston, Cofield, Edwards, and Joseph? Well since you are such a valuable poster and know all why did you not share your wisdom with us?

#129 Vertical Asymtope

Vertical Asymtope

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:38 PM

I'll admit asking him to make me some bo rounds may constitute as trolling, but I'm entitled to my opinion here and never once have I insulted him, say like this:

That was all me MrTouchdown. Not anyone else, and other than the aids part I beleive all of that.

#130 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,614 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:39 PM

Basically people just play nice.

#131 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,297 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:51 PM

Hey guys you are all so awesome! I love all this bickering its better than day time TV!! Now that the sarcasm is out of the way. Thanks to anyone that posts about the issues and not "songs you'll play when the lockout ends" Anyway i ,like most fans, just want something to read that provokes thoughtfull discussion and new ideas. At least thats why I signed up for this site.

#132 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,804 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:51 PM

Dude are you a moron also? I thought it was only MrTouchdown, but the guy posted a whole page of things he said that was not on the internet. You knew DeAngelo Williams was at the organized meetings? You knew that the new regime is not happy with Otah? You knew that the Panthers are going to make runs at Gholston, Cofield, Edwards, and Joseph? Well since you are such a valuable poster and know all why did you not share your wisdom with us?

you make this dumbass post and call me the moron? It was posted on the internet who was at the workouts there's even some post in thread here somewhere. I'm not happy with oath being out of shape so I'm pretty sure the coaching staff wouldn't be either. Why wouldn't the panthers make runs at those guys they're the free agents available at positions of need and won't break the bank. I just don't see the need to post things most already know. If I chose to fug with njpanther for doing so then so be it. Get over it. It's fun. If someone says they have inside info I expect it to be something most haven't "heard" and when my time has been wasted I return the favor. Thanks for reading.

Edited by ncmonzta, 15 July 2011 - 04:55 PM.

#133 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 10,195 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:55 PM

Eveyone needs to follow these steps very closely:
1. Grab a beer
2. Roll a joint
3. Drink beer, smoke joint
4. Repeat

#134 Vertical Asymtope

Vertical Asymtope

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:59 PM

you make this dumbass post and call me the moron? It was posted on the internet who was at the workouts there's even some post in thread here somewhere. I'm not happy with oath being out of shape some I'm pretty sure the coaching staff would be also. Why wouldn't the panthers make runs at those guys they're the free agents available at positions of need and won't break the bank. I just don't see the need to post things most already know. If I chose to fug with njpanther for doing so then so be it. Get over it. It's fun. If someone says they have inside info I expect it to be something most haven't "heard" and when my time has been wasted I return the favor. Thanks for reading.

So let me get this straight. If the Panthers have actual, genuine interest in Barry Cofield, no one should report it because it should be widely assumed that the Panthers need a DT and Barry Cofield is a DT. So not one person should report this even if they know it to be 100% true because logic is most fans would think "why wouldn't the Panthers make a run at him"?

Also I will give you one week to find one article that states DeAngelo Williams was at team workouts. By the slight chance you do happen to find that article, then private message me and give me your address because I will send you $500 cash if that article is dated before NJPanther's post.

My last question to you genius is, were you disapointed by Jake Delhomme's performance against the Cardinals? Well the Panthers front office actually gave him a contract extension after that. Just because NCMonsta or whatever your name is, is diapointed in a player, it does not mean the coaching staff and fron office automatically is. Example Jeff Otah. You did not know 100% certain that the new regime was down on Otha.

#135 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,285 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:05 PM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com