Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeff King

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I have a source and that source tells me that not one of you mother fugers know a goddamn thing. When this lockout is over and when all of the chess pieces land on their appropriate squares we can once again talk about who's gonna whoop who's ass. Until then fug everyone of you mother fugers. out/

Posted

You can get some of this....

Posted

Good guy, hope he does well wherever he goes.

Posted

I like Rosario a lot better than Barnidge. Barnidge looks stiff and too tall to take hits over the middle.

Posted

i completely agree...now that we have a scheme that will use the TE in the passing game i wanna see what rosario can really offer

He definitely has the most upside, but he continually runs the wrong routes and drops passes on big downs. This is why he wasn't favored over King. King does nothing great, but nothing poorly.

Posted

Someone tell me which playoff team last year didn't have a TE that can be a serious threat to score TDs?? Jeff King is ok, but ok doesn't cut it. No one is saying "Hey make sure we cover that guy King". No one gives a poo, which is a problem.

Posted

The article quoted in that thread rated his pass-blocking abilities, not run-blocking. I daresay that the TE in this offense won't be doing much pass blocking.

Rosario is not a true TE, he is more the HB type. One of those times that Foxy and co. actually played to a players strength. Move him around where he can either block like a FB, or run routes like a conventional TE.

The TE position this year is going to be interesting. Been a long time since a TE was actually involved in the passing game. A recieving threat at TE occupies a LB, which can help in the running game. And we are going to need a running game to keep teams honest.

I think that is what I mean. And GOOOOO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I'm hoping Shockey will show Rosario and Barnidge how to take their game to the next level.

1 person likes this

Posted

did your sources also tell you kerry collins wont be coming to carolina?

Posted

No one gives a poo, which is a problem.

King gives a poo. In his pants.

Ok that was lame I admit.

Posted

A for effort, this time

Posted

Stop making threads.