Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTFISUP with NASCAR...

41 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

You pay $75 for sattelite and its missing tnt and espn? Or is the local channels youre missing? Either way, you got screwed. Dishs webside lists espn and tnt under their cheapest bundle lol

You are beginning to get the point. lol. It also says HD free for life, but it seems my life was longer than their life. HD never was free. The getting screwed part is comming to an end. I only have one more month commitment. However, there are very many people still getting screwed.

Posted · Report post

I'm guessing you are trying to type that you don't get your locals.

In which case, one word, DirecTv.

Posted · Report post

I'm guessing you are trying to type that you don't get your locals.

In which case, one word, DirecTv.

I get locals. Point is, most NASCAR and many NFL games are no longer on locals. I had direct, $75 a month if I want to get all Panther NFLs and all races.

Posted · Report post

The races this year are all on Fox (local), TNT and ESPN.

Seems like a basic subscription.

Posted · Report post

The races this year are all on Fox (local), TNT and ESPN.

Seems like a basic subscription.

Not in my basic package. http://www.nascar.com/races/cup/

If you look you will see only 3 races left that I can get (Nothing on FOX.) I have come to grips with it. I have already picked out a decient long range antenae. HD you pull from the air is actually better quality than satelita or cable. I am looking forward to not shelling out the $$ for satelete or cable. I am at peace. If NASCAR and Jerry Richardson want people to pay extra to watch their beer ads, good luck to them. I hope they make a bunch of money.