Photo
- - - - -

Breaking Bad Season 4

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
185 replies to this topic

#181 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:17 AM

Unfortunately last week I was on the imdb.com boards and someone posted a screenshot of him with his face jacked up, so I was expecting that.

I think Saul's secretary was shredding school schedules, so most likely the kid got poisoned there. Walt wouldn't be dumb enough to do it himself, I'd hope not.

I also think the big black dude DID jack the ricin from Jesse when he was patted down.

Mike will be back in the mix of things, but who knows in what fashion. Maybe he gets offered a job? Who knows.

#182 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2011 - 02:55 PM

How are you guys coming up with Walt poisoning the kid? Did I miss something? Also did it annoy anyone else that Skylar was bitching about Walt spening $300 on a bottle of wine after they just spent $800,000 on a carwash?

#183 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:06 PM

How are you guys coming up with Walt poisoning the kid? Did I miss something? Also did it annoy anyone else that Skylar was bitching about Walt spening $300 on a bottle of wine after they just spent $800,000 on a carwash?

The season finale, the last show, was a shot of the weed that the kid was poisoned by, being in a pot in Walt's backyard.

I knew before hand though, had a gut feeling :).

#184 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

SUPPORTER

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:26 AM

OK...

After reading some of the praise of this show on these forums, a couple of months ago I convinced my wife to watch this with me on Netflix. Last night we finished season 4 through iTunes and I can say without reservation that this is the best television series Ive ever watched and not by a little.

So thanks to you all for the recommendation.

#185 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

HUDDLER

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:52 PM

OK...

After reading some of the praise of this show on these forums, a couple of months ago I convinced my wife to watch this with me on Netflix. Last night we finished season 4 through iTunes and I can say without reservation that this is the best television series Ive ever watched and not by a little.

So thanks to you all for the recommendation.

Yeah I've had a few people tell me that after they gave it a try. I love it, for me personally, it ranks up there with Wire/Shield/first 3-4 seasons of 24. I can't pick a winner.

#186 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2011 - 03:12 PM

I finished the series a couple days ago and at first I thought that it had to be the end and a 5th will just drag the series out. The ending of season 4 just felt so damn final after I finished watching it. But then I started thinking and season 5 has a lot of potential to be amazing. Chances are it's going to be Walt vs Jesse going head to head to become the next king pin while Hank is hot on their tails. If that's how they roll it'll be damn good.