Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interesting tweet by NFLnetwork

40 posts in this topic

Posted

... RT @JessayThorn: @nflnetwork in gonna go out on a limb, how about Newton to Gettis? #TopQBWR

Talking about top QB WR combos for upcoming season

Thoughts?

Posted

Could be a lethal combination... Who is going to be a better FF sleeper pic -Gettis or LaFell?

Posted

gettis will have a QB who has the arm strength to get him the ball deep.

Posted

I could see it.... I could also see Newton to Smith.

Smitty's never had a guy who can extend plays and allow him to break off his route down field. Should be interesting.

Posted

Smitty's never had a guy who can extend plays and allow him to break off his route down field. Should be interesting.

i think smith is as good as gone.

Posted

i think smith is as good as gone.

I think you might be right. I can also see Chud wanting to bring in a guy like Randy Moss. He is the type of WR he likes.. one who can get a jump ball. The problem is motivating Randy.. seems like the Panthers have been willing to take risks with players lately though.

Posted

I think both Gettis and Lafell could be fantasy sleepers but I give a slight edge to Gettis

1 person likes this

Posted

I think that everybody here is so WARPED by this lockout that nobody is thinking straight anymore... Hold it together for a few more days guys...

Posted

Gettis has the size and speed to be elite, I think he'll make a pro bowl in 3 seasons. He'll have to have a couple of big national games to get recognition though, which means we have to win some games first.

Posted

I think that everybody here is so WARPED by this lockout that nobody is thinking straight anymore... Hold it together for a few more days guys...

an den wut?

Posted

Smitty's never had a good quarterback. Should be interesting.

Fixed....

Posted

Well you can't call Newton a good QB yet. But you can reasonably guess that his skill set will give another dimension to our WR's game.