Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How did you know?

171 posts in this topic

Posted

u already knew the answer 2 your question before u asked...go ahead and bite the bullet..let her know how u feel..I'll bet she has the reaction u are hoping 4...good luck

Posted

When she said "I'm Pregnant"

1 person likes this

Posted

Probably the longest thread I have ever started, thanks to all who helped me out. I appreciate it.

Been thinking about this a little more.

If you really want her, and I mean really bad, stop wearing basketball sneakers.

Ha.:D

Posted

Been thinking about this a little more.

If you really want her, and I mean really bad, stop wearing basketball sneakers.

Ha.:D

She plays DI basketball, so we rock basketball shoes and shorts all day together.

Posted

She plays DI basketball

Are you sure she isn't a lesbian?

Posted

She plays DI basketball, so we rock basketball shoes and shorts all day together.

Key word, She. Not you.

Go get some normal clothes.

Posted

Jordans and ball shorts is not normal for a male college student? I must have missed that memo.

Posted

Jordans and ball shorts is not normal for a male college student? I must have missed that memo.

Just teasing you man.

Maybe it's just where I live, but I never see guys sporting ball shorts and high top basketball shoes rolling around campus.

Posted

All gravy, could be a New England thing? ha beats me.

Posted

ask her to go to dinner, be charming, be flirty...if she responds ask her if she'd ever consider being more than friends

also do you guys actively hook up with other people, if she really is your best friend I would assume you guys would have talked about at least that

oh and good luck. worst comes to worst, you tried. At the end of the day trying and failing is a hell of a lot better than never trying at all

Posted

Thanks for the words of wisdom. Now for you married Huddlers, when/how did you know your significant other was the one for you? I assume many of you were in the same stage I am right now.

Leaving for my boy's house then I'm going to play ball but keep the posts coming and I'll address them when I am home. Thanks again.

Here is the thing bro. You never really know anything for sure. You just have to go with your gut. I know you dont want to hurt your close friendship but if you have these feelings and do not express them, then another man will. Then it will not matter. I am guessing from the way you talk it would really hurt you to see her fall for another man. It will happen eventually if you keep dragging your feet. If you want something go after it. If it hurts your friendship then you will have put an end to your suffering before it really begins, like when she starts getting serious with other dudes.

Posted

ask her to go to dinner, be charming, be flirty...if she responds ask her if she'd ever consider being more than friends

also do you guys actively hook up with other people, if she really is your best friend I would assume you guys would have talked about at least that

oh and good luck. worst comes to worst, you tried. At the end of the day trying and failing is a hell of a lot better than never trying at all

no offense.. but f**k no. hell no.. hellllll no.. no. no. just no. hell f**king no..

nice guys finish last.. and dinner is a horrible 1st date.. who the f**k came up with that idea generations ago?