Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

How did you know?

171 posts in this topic

Bad idea

sometimes you gotta pull your thang out to get your name out

sometimes you gotta pull your thang out to get your name out

I'm all for it, just not the way you proposed it

No way they have slept together and remained that close.

I'm really good friends with multiple ex bed partners.

I'm really good friends with multiple ex bed partners.

Not like he described it, I can almost guarantee you that.

You both pretend it's the same but you both know it's not. New or different feelings come about to replace the old ones and it's never the same after that.

Have you guys ever slept together?

We've never boned, made out numerous times keeping it friendly. We do however literally sleep together, I'll massage her to sleep and just talk about life and she does the same for me. I'm just not trying to do anything to throw our friendship out the window.

Not like he described it, I can almost guarantee you that.

You both pretend it's the same but you both know it's not. New or different feelings come about to replace the old ones and it's never the same after that.

It's different for everyone, I have two exes that I'm as close to as anyone else in my life outside of my wife and child.

. We do however literally sleep together, I'll massage her to sleep and just talk about life and she does the same for me.

LOL.

dude but she probably thinks you are a closet homosexual.

We've never boned, made out numerous times keeping it friendly. We do however literally sleep together, I'll massage her to sleep and just talk about life and she does the same for me. I'm just not trying to do anything to throw our friendship out the window.

Well man, that's the catch. It's going to change after you state how you feel, if you guys had just randomly hooked up not so much. After you tell her, however, if she doesn't reciprocate the feelings it's going to get awkward.

Don't say boned and you might have a shot.

1 person likes this