170 replies to this topic

#31 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,937 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:11 PM

To be honest, if you are that close, it wouldn't hurt to throw it out there. Just non-chalantly say, 'have you ever thought of us as more than friends?'. If she deflects the question, you'll have your answer, but things should remain ok. Depends on both of your personalities whether or not things will be awkward afterwards.

#32 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,937 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:12 PM

If nothing else...
Posted Image

#33 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,439 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:36 PM

What the fug is going on in here?

#34 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,302 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:43 PM

I know a lot of you Huddlers are married and happy with your significant other, but how did you know he/she was the one for you?

Been married for 14 years and I knew that she was the one when she told me she was the one, and if she caught me with anyone else, I would be missing some parts. :)

#35 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,467 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:16 PM

Grow a set, kiss her hard on the mouth and move in for the kill asap.
You'll know in the morning.

#36 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:34 AM

I think the real question is...are you ready for something cereal?

If not, keep playing games, but don't be surprised if she moves on. Learn to live with the "what ifs".

Women have a tendency to get to a point where they are ready for the next level, with or without you.

If you can't imagine life without her, she is the one.
If you think you would be perfectly happy with being single and getting to know other girls, she probably is just another girl.

#37 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,877 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:03 AM

That's the thing, exactly why I am not rushing anything and just making sure she knows through my actions that I'll be in her corner forever. We both live fast, going out to clubs together and we are usually eachother's wingmen which gets tough on me but I don't let her see/know that,

sorry bud, I think you are already too deep into the friendzone with this one.....none of that sounds good.

but to answer your orginal question. After college I had her live with me.....I fully understood that 99.9% of women are crazy BUT all operate on different levels of crazy. After a year of studying her in close quarters I realized I could live with her level of crazy.

#38 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,433 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:10 AM

This thread is nothing like I expected it to be.

Why is that in any way surprising.

If you are giving her massages and sleeping with her and you both have chemistry yeah you need to go for it. She let you in her bed for a reason. Or at least say something about it like....soo how about this week we go on a real date instead of just chillin.

#39 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,877 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:20 AM

This thread is nothing like I expected it to be.

Why is that in any way surprising.

If you are giving her massages and sleeping with her and you both have chemistry yeah you need to go for it. She let you in her bed for a reason. Or at least say something about it like....soo how about this week we go on a real date instead of just chillin.

sounds like he is a straight man playing the role of a girl's gay friend......I mean if she was interested he would have to be pretty freakin blind to miss it at this point.

#40 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:21 AM

No Boo they like to talk about unicorns and pilates.

#41 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,103 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:21 AM

there's no way you can stay friends and have incredible chemistry at the same time.

right now, you're living in denial. you're going to make a move eventually anyhow. this thread proves your subconscious is working towards that goal.

make a move, do not ask for permission. she will stop you if she doesn't want to go down that road. if she asks you anything, like "do you think this will affect our friendship", etc, it's not a "no", pretend it's a "buying question" and close the deal.

Edited by bleys, 20 July 2011 - 09:24 AM.

#42 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,056 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:23 AM

Absolutely go for it. You're a fool if you don't.

#43 Miaoww

Miaoww

• HUDDLER
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:24 AM

This is why guys and girls can never truly be friends - guys are always wondering if they're ever gonna fug the girl.

#44 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,103 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:25 AM

This is why guys and girls can never truly be friends - guys are always wondering if they're ever gonna f**k the girl.

please, that girl has thought about it just as much, if not more..

#45 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,875 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:27 AM

more? :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.