Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

davos

WR FA Poll: Who's your preference?

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   18 members have voted

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

52 posts in this topic

I would like holmes but i think he stays in N.Y so i would take james jones.

no Vincent Jackson?

he wants out of the tag just like manning and brees and wouldn't he be the most obvious due to connections? not sure

He wants $10m to get out of SD, so yeah, he should be cheap. :lol:

The fact that more fans would want Rice over Holmes really scares me. Is there really that many avid gamecock/panther fans?

I think WR is far from Riveras main concerns pending Smitty stays......we have enough young guys to groom with Cam that will already struggle to get game reps.

lets assume Chuds base offense is similar to what he ran in Clev...it means it will be heavy with 2 WR sets....which means Gettis and LaFell will fight to get on the field opposite Smitty

Floyd or Braylon since they know/fit the system

Anyone who watched our games last year knows we need another reciever. lettuce be real tea. We wont get holmes or rice. So next in line would be Edwards, Jones or Floyd

The position will need to be fixed soon enough. Smith staying would delay that, but at 32 it would be temporary.

There are a few proven, young, number one caliber recievers available this year. I think long term it would be wise to drop Smith this year , if the FO is confident that they can sign a FA. Our current group is more quantity than quality as of right now.

We know little on the ability of Edwards and Pilares, and while Gettis and Lafell showed some promise is not near enough to assume they will be reliable starting Wr's in years to come.

no one. I like the potential of our young guys, and i'm pretty damn sure pilares is going to be a beast too.

Yeah, I don't think we'll sign any big names. If we bring in a wideout, he'll be young and cheapish.

We've been so complacent with our past offseasons, we've actually grown into being ok with letting two vastly unproven 2nd year players start for us (if 89 is indeed gone)? I'm with the few of you who say: sign a FA WR, the biggest and fastest and most reliable one we can. If we dumpster dive, we'll snag another Hackett...

Anyone who watched our games last year knows we need another reciever. lettuce be real tea. We wont get holmes or rice. So next in line would be Edwards, Jones or Floyd

3922green_lettuce.jpeg