Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Jenkins is announcing retirement

51 posts in this topic

Maybe he'll eat Jimmy Clausen

1 person likes this

Post of the year.

lol I remember when you were all over clausen's dick.

my how things change.

lol I remember when you were all over clausen's pickle.

my how things change.

fixed

Yea but we would have had it through out the playoffs and we wouldn't have had to play Arizona.

We would have played Philly instead, and I think everyone who remembers the first game of 2009 at B of A remembers how that turned out.

Are there reasons retiring prior to the CBA signing would make a difference? Might be why we're seeing these happen now.

We would have played Philly instead, and I think everyone who remembers the first game of 2009 at B of A remembers how that turned out.

You never know man. We may have prepped way better and matched better against Philly.

I'm a U of Md alum, so, my memories of Jenks is a lot different.

He did thank Charlotte in his retirement as someone said, more than Peppers has ever done and ever will do.

Jenks also made the Panthers and Tampa Bay an interesting blood bath of a game...and helped out with those PAT blocks.

He is someone, however, who could have been a HOF'er; but, didnt' have the discipline...it happens.

I do happen to believe he told the absolute truth about Fox.

Someone used the 'glass houses' comment in regards to that, and I guess I feel, well, that kills 90% of the Huddle, including me.

What exactly did he say about Fox? I don't recall.

It's ironic that Jenkins was disgruntled with the Panthers and wanted out......yet the Panthers never really replaced him. DT has been a weakness for this team ever since Jenkins left..., and continues to be a main concern going into the Rivera era.

congrats big Kris wanted him to stay a panther but hey he was to real for this organization.