#31 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 20 July 2011 - 02:13 PM

He always said he was moving back to Charlotte when he retired.

Not sure who you are thinking of. Jenkins always stated how he hated Charlotte nightlife. In fact, that was the main reason he wanted to leave.

#32 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,621 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 20 July 2011 - 02:14 PM

I see competitive eating in his $uture

#33 Vagrant

Vagrant

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 02:49 PM

This guy just wanted to retire so he didn't have to stay in shape anymore. He'll be 500 lbs. in a decade.

#34 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,678 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:05 PM

You know if he had stayed and straightened up our DT's probably wouldn't have run out of gas vs the Giants at the end of 08-09 and we probably would have had home field advantage.

Yea.. i don't remember our homefield advantage working out all to well for us in the playoffs in 08 (-________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-);

#35 Mean Eyed Cat

Mean Eyed Cat

The Fan In Black

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:09 PM

At least he thanked Carolina for the opportunity to play. Some other p.o.s. couldn't even bring himself to do that.

#36 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Yeah, Booooyyyyyy....

• HUDDLER
  • 6,788 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:14 PM

Maybe he can help develop Cam.....

#37 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 10,102 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:42 PM

Maybe he'll eat Jimmy Clausen

#38 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,032 posts
  • Location704

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:43 PM

Post of the year.

#39 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,884 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:55 PM

lol I remember when you were all over clausen's dick.

my how things change.

#40 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,186 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:03 PM

lol I remember when you were all over clausen's pickle.

my how things change.

fixed

#41 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,192 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:07 PM

Yea but we would have had it through out the playoffs and we wouldn't have had to play Arizona.

We would have played Philly instead, and I think everyone who remembers the first game of 2009 at B of A remembers how that turned out.

#42 brainless wuss

brainless wuss

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:34 PM

Are there reasons retiring prior to the CBA signing would make a difference? Might be why we're seeing these happen now.

#43 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:37 PM

We would have played Philly instead, and I think everyone who remembers the first game of 2009 at B of A remembers how that turned out.

You never know man. We may have prepped way better and matched better against Philly.

#44 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:37 PM

I'm a U of Md alum, so, my memories of Jenks is a lot different.

He did thank Charlotte in his retirement as someone said, more than Peppers has ever done and ever will do.

Jenks also made the Panthers and Tampa Bay an interesting blood bath of a game...and helped out with those PAT blocks.

He is someone, however, who could have been a HOF'er; but, didnt' have the discipline...it happens.

I do happen to believe he told the absolute truth about Fox.

Someone used the 'glass houses' comment in regards to that, and I guess I feel, well, that kills 90% of the Huddle, including me.

#45 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:49 PM

What exactly did he say about Fox? I don't recall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.