Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

really? Chris Harris? Working Smith to go to Bears?

44 posts in this topic

Posted

nowhere. By the way nice avatar change, it proves one of two things. You are either a 12 year older socially retarted kid who plays mortal kombat or at 45 year old socially retarted virgin wo plays mortal kombat.

Or that I don't take teh internets too seriously.

Posted

you just mad you still a virgin. not much poon walking down the steps of you grandmothers basement.

Posted

A wild njpanther appears!

He uses insult!

It is super effective!

1 person likes this

Posted

:lurk5:

Posted

A wild njpanther appears!

He uses insult!

It is super effective!

the exact same thing that MrTouchdown uses in every response, an insult. Your overuse of exclamation marks are super effective! Really gets your point across! And clearly shows you dominate the tone of the conversation!

Posted

the exact same thing that MrTouchdown uses in every response, an insult. Your overuse of exclamation marks are super effective! Really gets your point across! And clearly shows you dominate the tone of the conversation!

calm down guy, its a video game reference but from earlier i see you are too busy getting poon so i understand.

Posted

Mr. Touchdown vs NJ Panther

The best rivalry on the Huddle hands down!

1 person likes this

Posted

calm down guy, its a video game reference but from earlier i see you are too busy getting poon so i understand.

Yeah NJP is high roller in the booming metropolis of East Orange, NJ.

Hey NJP whenever you're done providing stock tips to Arbys employees and finger blasting fat jersey swamp donkeys ...please give us some more inside information.

Posted

all of you mutherfockers are gay as hell

1 person likes this

Posted

If they surrender a 2nd. Go for it.

Posted

Yeah NJP is high roller in the booming metropolis of East Orange, NJ.

Hey NJP whenever you're done providing stock tips to Arbys employees and finger blasting fat jersey swamp donkeys ...please give us some more inside information.

Look at you doing your research looking for the worst places to live in NJ. The fast food restaurant jokes are getting old, they are not funny and it is clearly not true that I do not work at an Arbys or Bojangles. You are a scumbag for putting down people who actually may work there and call it a career. I will continue to post updates, I will continue to not laugh at your jokes, and do my best impersonation of you on everyone of your posts.

Posted

Stop it.

Both of you.

Ignore each other.