Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Squirrel

The Official Lockout is over thread/ Done Deal!

224 posts in this topic

What time are they scheduled to vote?

Naaa ill just wait for the 4 new threads

I try to help u out... And u want to be a prick!? Really?

I try to help u out... And u want to be a prick!? Really?

5146559666_f82331d96c.jpg

At this point you actually are my main source of football news.

If you got NFL Network...Live Coverage starting at 8 a.m.

funny.gif

1 person likes this

Are you ready for some foosball... lol !!!!!!

I was initially worried about the lack of the exclusive negotiating window, but after further thought, not so much. From what I've read, it sounds like we can start negotiating with our guys as soon as the CBA is in effect. Jay Glazer just tweeted this:

Jay_Glazer Jay Glazer

RT @AEgebjerg: @Jay_Glazer Any idea about FA? Brees said tuesday, that right?>No, Friday full UFA begins. Can sign own FA's before that tho

Combine that with Mort saying on Mike & Mike this morning that there is pretty much a silent agreement that illegal tampering is "okay" once the CBA is done.

So, unless someone has CJ, TD, or DWill at the top of their list above their own UFAs, then I think everything should be fine... Even then, I don't see a disadvantage, b/c technically, we could've already been negotiating today with them.

Also, my question about what determines reporting dates for each team has been answered!!!

Jay_Glazer Jay Glazer

When their preseason games are RT @Proudiddy: @Jay_Glazer Jay, any idea what the order is for reporting to facilities for teams?

2 minutes ago

I still don't know where that leaves us - are we in the first 10 teams?

I hope we are in the First 10.. We need all the practice we can get.

I hope we are in the First 10.. We need all the practice we can get.

Agreed, but it's hard to tell because the NFL doesn't have an official preseason schedule up anymore, but I'm guessing there's been some rescheduling for that first week.

I certainly hope we're in that first ten... Doesn't make much sense though because typically there would be 32 teams playing each weekend. According to what WAS official before the HOF game was canceled, there were two more games to be televised Aug. 11th and 12th, so there's 4 teams.

Training camp wasn't scheduled to start until the 28th for us with the first practice being on Friday the 29th. I don't know if anything changes that.