Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Lockout is over thread/ Done Deal!

224 posts in this topic

Posted

Now I really do have to confront the question of whether or not to get the Sunday Ticket.

I got a $150 credit for Sunday ticket and $10 a month off for 6 months.

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope we are in the First 10.. We need all the practice we can get.

It's based on what day your first game is in the first PS week. CAR is in the last group of 10, since the Panthers first game is on Sat 8/13

The teams with Thursday games (ARZ, OAK, JAX, NE, BAL, PHI, SEA, SD, DEN, DAL) are the 1st teams that can open TC (which would be on Weds, 15 days before the first game)

The teams with Friday games (MIA, ATL, CIN, DET, PIT, WAS, TB, KC, SF, NO) will open TC on Thursday

The teams with Saturday games (GB, CLE, MIN, TEN, IND, STL, NYG, CAR, BUF, CHI) will open TC on Friday

And since the Jets and Texans don't play their first game until the next Monday, they have to wait until Sunday to open their camp

Posted

I couldn't hate DirecTV any more than I do now. I finally had enough with them and called to cancel after Cox made me a great offer. When I say I'm going to cancel, they transfer me to the "Advanced Customer Experience" department where the lady there went all Bahamas on me and worked my price down so low and included so many more channels and threw in 2 free HD DVRs and a year of free HD that I was pissed they hadn't offered me that sooner. I already had Cox installed, I wasn't going back. I was just so damn mad that they couldn't work with me earlier, I had made 6 calls to them complaining about my price and my selection.

fug them, I know plenty of other "places" to watch football, baseball, MMA, cricket, soccer, and any other random sport.

fug you DirecTV, stop making me awesome deals when it's too late.

Posted

So you prefer Cox?

good to know

Posted

So you prefer Cox?

good to know

What are you 5?

That's the name of the company. Grow up, the offseason is ending.

Posted

So WHERE will TC be for us? I cant imagine they could pack up so fast and head to Spartanburg if we dont even have a full team yet.

Posted

it will still be in Spartanburg. They have had everything planned out for a while just didnt have the dates right.

If they didnt have logistical stuffed planned out by now they should all be fired.

Posted

You expect too much from them Salty

Posted

its possible that they might end up doing training camp in charlotte...I really honestly dont know.

Posted

its possible that they might end up doing training camp in charlotte...I really honestly dont know.

which would be awesoooooommmeee.

Party at KB's house!!!

Posted

I'm personally looking forward to the day where the posters of this board political philosophies aren't readily apparent based on which side they are attacking in this lockout negotiation. Attack the players: Conservative Attack the owners: Liberal. Laugh

Posted

I'm personally looking forward to the day where the posters of this board political philosophies aren't readily apparent based on which side they are attacking in this lockout negotiation. Attack the players: Conservative Attack the owners: Liberal. Laugh

Lol ya right.