Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good article on resigning our guys

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Bedpost_spin.gif

Wrong thread, Chief. But still a good gif.

Posted

The best solution would be to forget about trying to resign Deangelo and Charles johnson because we need to quit trying to win with the guys that made us 2-14 last year. Im tired of this fanbase not looking at this realistically. Seriously look at our roster... there are 3 or maybe 4 guys who are even first string quality so we really need to hit a home run once the CBA is signed and free agency starts.

I don't agree with Charles Johnson, everything else yes.

Posted

BTW, his favorite team is the Redskins...motive is now obvious.

Posted

I post where it applies... :)

Posted

I dont get it. We can get rid of deangelo and pick ronnie brown up for a cheap solution at RB. Brown is probably a more versatile runner anyways.

Posted

I dont get it. We can get rid of deangelo and pick ronnie brown up for a cheap solution at RB. Brown is probably a more versatile runner anyways.

:rofl:

Posted

clausen smells like an alt to me

Posted

mcenroe_24150t.jpg

Posted

who were you?

Posted

Darren Sproles should be easy to acquire and brings talent to our return game at the same time..