Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obama the next Jimmy Carter

87 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Posted · Report post

um... this?

no but seriously... correlation=/ causation.

what did the dems hate so much about bush?

1. Spending

2. Raising Defecit

3. The War

1. Obama has made Bush's spending look like a joke. $787 Billion going towards pork and pet projects is the biggest waste in the history of the nation. Obama in just 5 weeks, has spent more money than every president before him combined.

2. Obama is successfully going to bankrupt this country for generations to come. He is spending money we dont have, and from the looks of it he doesnt seem to care. He has tripled the deficit in 5 weeks, and is on the verge of making our currency completely worthless

3. We'll have to wait and see what happens with this one...so far he hasnt announced the withdrawl of ALL troops that he was so promising to make happen. Obama's buddy Bill Ayer's expressed his discontent about this during an interview i saw with Allen Colmes last week.

Posted · Report post

1. Spending

2. Raising Defecit

3. The War

1. Obama has made Bush's spending look like a joke. $787 Billion going towards pork and pet projects is the biggest waste in the history of the nation. Obama in just 5 weeks, has spent more money than every president before him combined.

link?

Posted · Report post

1. Spending

2. Raising Defecit

3. The War

2. Obama is successfully going to bankrupt this country for generations to come. He is spending money we dont have, and from the looks of it he doesnt seem to care. He has tripled the deficit in 5 weeks, and is on the verge of making our currency completely worthless

3. We'll have to wait and see what happens with this one...so far he hasnt announced the withdrawl of ALL troops that he was so promising to make happen. Obama's buddy Bill Ayer's expressed his discontent about this during an interview i saw with Allen Colmes last week.

so we're clear, it wasn't just the dems who hated bush. the numbers were quite clear.

What I hated about bush? he was a smug little asshole who talked down to the american people and never admitted he made a mistake. that and encouraging the privatization of great swathes of public property both physical and intellectual, domestic and abroad.

Posted · Report post

link?

do the math...bush had spent more than every president combined during his tenure; and in just 5 weeks Obama has completely dwarfed Bush's spending.

Posted · Report post

do the math...bush had spent more than every president combined during his tenure; and in just 5 weeks Obama has completely dwarfed Bush's spending.

Provide me with the numbers and I'll even do the math.(It may be a bit of a stretch to think you can handle it) Oh and are we taking inflation into account as well? I'm ready to prove my self wrong! Please just present me with the numbers.....

Posted · Report post

The moron starts another terrible thread.

Thanks for your worthless input.

**Hint: This is where you come back with, "Hey isn't it ironic because you added nothing but worthless sh*t as well."

If you can already compare Obama's to Carter's then you are much less intelligent then the low standard I already attribute to you.

Another terrible thread?? This thread is about the direction this country is going economically and ideologically; it's about learning from prior administrations and acting accordingly and responsibly; it's about the well being of this nation and its founding principles. I'd say thats rather important.

If you think what i'm saying is so moronic and worthless i'd like to see you try and disprove everything ive said. I would like to hear your side of the story.

You have no grounds on knocking anyone's intelligence until you have attempted to refute what you believe to be incorrect. Until that happens you are a complete waste and really have no business speaking on here, come down to it.

Posted · Report post

Guys, just trust Venom. This guy is a genius.

You're all just dumb economically and politically. It's disrespectful to even question him.

Posted · Report post

Another terrible thread?? This thread is about the direction this country is going economically and ideologically; it's about learning from prior administrations and acting accordingly and responsibly; it's about the well being of this nation and its founding principles. I'd say thats rather important.

If you think what i'm saying is so moronic and worthless i'd like to see you try and disprove everything ive said. I would like to hear your side of the story.

You have no grounds on knocking anyone's intelligence until you have attempted to refute what you believe to be incorrect. Until that happens you are a complete waste and really have no business speaking on here, come down to it.

Lol...you really have to be an alternate account that someone uses just to heat people up over topics. No one is this stupid. And why should I disprove anything when you just tell people to "do the math" when they ask for your evidence.

You are just a joke. How can I refute a claim so stupid as that. I feel I may become Simple Jack if I actually tried. Face it, Bush sucked, you are wrong, you have no actual clue and just want to get a rise out of people. Personally I enjoy the good laugh when I see one of your posts. However, we should limit your number of posts.

p.s. I'd rather have a dead farm animal in the office rather then Bush again.

Posted · Report post

Must be a miserable life to have such blind hatred if you're real.....or just fun if you're an alter ego.

Posted · Report post

see...youre not educated. Now i wasnt the biggest bush fan, and the greatest downfall to Bush was all his spending. Now keep in mind that Bush had generated double the revenue clinton had during his tenure, and the first 6 years of Bush's reign was extremely prosperous.

If you know what youre talking about, you'll know that Bush's growing unpopularity over the war, had lost the republicans power in the congress, thus the Democrats taking over during elections in '06, with Bush now at the helm as a "lame duck." Ever since the democrats had gained power, the economic collapse had begun, led by our favorites, Barney Frank and Co.

So if you know anything about politics, you'll know that ever since the Democrats had taken over the country back in 2006, all of this has begun to snowball only to reach our current state.

If you thought Bush was bad, then there is absolutely no reason that you should think Obama is far worse.

The economy was going to collapse no matter what, bush insured of that with his mortgage rate hikes through his first few years, then by giving the mortgage freeze for people who had defaulted on loans and allowing people to keep there homes with his plan. It didn't work, It was a failure. They knew then if it didn't work that the economy was going to collapse by 2009. Reasons being is because of previous activities by banks. (the banks were giving people with high at risk credit home mortgages, they shouldn't have given to begin with.) (Remember Rates were high because the government was raising them all the time, which led to the defaulting of loans.) Then bush added to the banks mistakes by freezing mortgage rates so the banks couldn't get there money back Greenspan even admitted ( the guy who controlled the economy for nearly 19 years.) he made mistakes (he thought banks could control themselves and limit the risk of collapsing the bank market, They couldn't) Amidst other problems he had to deal with, coupled with the few mistakes he made and the inflation problem the economy collapsing was going to happen. The problem is trying to fix it after it's so far gone.

Added to that is Bush's Frequent tax benefits to the rich and stimulus plans (one back in 2001) that only the wealthy benefited from and you can kinda see why were in this situation. Higher spending on homes with high mortgages and over spending by the American consumer lead to this and it was going to happen no matter what.

Also Bond stocks were at nearly all time low yields in 2005 - 2006 and were a direct outlook on American spending and the home market collapsing because of mistakes made on all accounts. (Greenspan, Banks and Bush all made mistakes that lead directly to the situation that obama has no choice but to clean up.

Posted · Report post

Throw money at it.