Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

Obama the next Jimmy Carter

87 posts in this topic

I've been in Mexico for the past week with my two small children on late night flights, accompanied by my functionally retarded MIL and FIL. So to say I haven't been paying attention to anything except the next meal or "activity" would be very accurate.

I did hear some mention of nationalization of the banks.

We aren't gonna do that, are we?

:lol::lol::lol:

all this proves is that you really havent a clue.

If you thought Bush was bad, then there is absolutely no reason that you should think Obama is far worse.

um... this?

no but seriously... correlation=/ causation.

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

um... this?

no but seriously... correlation=/ causation.

what did the dems hate so much about bush?

1. Spending

2. Raising Defecit

3. The War

1. Obama has made Bush's spending look like a joke. $787 Billion going towards pork and pet projects is the biggest waste in the history of the nation. Obama in just 5 weeks, has spent more money than every president before him combined.

2. Obama is successfully going to bankrupt this country for generations to come. He is spending money we dont have, and from the looks of it he doesnt seem to care. He has tripled the deficit in 5 weeks, and is on the verge of making our currency completely worthless

3. We'll have to wait and see what happens with this one...so far he hasnt announced the withdrawl of ALL troops that he was so promising to make happen. Obama's buddy Bill Ayer's expressed his discontent about this during an interview i saw with Allen Colmes last week.

1. Spending

2. Raising Defecit

3. The War

1. Obama has made Bush's spending look like a joke. $787 Billion going towards pork and pet projects is the biggest waste in the history of the nation. Obama in just 5 weeks, has spent more money than every president before him combined.

link?

1. Spending

2. Raising Defecit

3. The War

2. Obama is successfully going to bankrupt this country for generations to come. He is spending money we dont have, and from the looks of it he doesnt seem to care. He has tripled the deficit in 5 weeks, and is on the verge of making our currency completely worthless

3. We'll have to wait and see what happens with this one...so far he hasnt announced the withdrawl of ALL troops that he was so promising to make happen. Obama's buddy Bill Ayer's expressed his discontent about this during an interview i saw with Allen Colmes last week.

so we're clear, it wasn't just the dems who hated bush. the numbers were quite clear.

What I hated about bush? he was a smug little asshole who talked down to the american people and never admitted he made a mistake. that and encouraging the privatization of great swathes of public property both physical and intellectual, domestic and abroad.

link?

do the math...bush had spent more than every president combined during his tenure; and in just 5 weeks Obama has completely dwarfed Bush's spending.

do the math...bush had spent more than every president combined during his tenure; and in just 5 weeks Obama has completely dwarfed Bush's spending.

Provide me with the numbers and I'll even do the math.(It may be a bit of a stretch to think you can handle it) Oh and are we taking inflation into account as well? I'm ready to prove my self wrong! Please just present me with the numbers.....