86 replies to this topic

#16 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,445 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 02 March 2009 - 10:01 AM

USA is supposed to be a Republic, not a democracy.

#17 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,586 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 10:08 AM

Deep fried oreos wrapped in cake??

#18 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:58 AM

all i'm doing is pointing out the obvious. you guys can choose to ignore it if you want. so far obama hasnt done a single thing right for this country, and he's done a lot in the last 5 weeks to turn this country upside down.

for the good of this country and its founding principles, it would be in the nation's best interest to make sure obama and his policies fail, and that is a fact.

#19 djshinodalp

djshinodalp

Huddle Curry King

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:08 PM

all i'm doing is pointing out the obvious. you guys can choose to ignore it if you want. so far obama hasnt done a single thing right for this country, and he's done a lot in the last 5 weeks to turn this country upside down.

for the good of this country and its founding principles, it would be in the nation's best interest to make sure obama and his policies fail, and that is a fact.

I'm craving an einstein bagel... green chilli bagel w/ jalapeno salsa smear toasted. Yummm.

#20 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,803 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:08 PM

I, for one, am so thankful that venom takes the time out of his busy schedule to point out the travesty of Obama's presidency. 5 weeks is plenty of time to fix 8 years of garbage. I feel nothing but anger and betrayal.

see...youre not educated. Now i wasnt the biggest bush fan, and the greatest downfall to Bush was all his spending. Now keep in mind that Bush had generated double the revenue clinton had during his tenure, and the first 6 years of Bush's reign was extremely prosperous.

If you know what youre talking about, you'll know that Bush's growing unpopularity over the war, had lost the republicans power in the congress, thus the Democrats taking over during elections in '06, with Bush now at the helm as a "lame duck." Ever since the democrats had gained power, the economic collapse had begun, led by our favorites, Barney Frank and Co.

So if you know anything about politics, you'll know that ever since the Democrats had taken over the country back in 2006, all of this has begun to snowball only to reach our current state.

If you thought Bush was bad, then there is absolutely no reason that you should think Obama is far worse.

#21 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:11 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#22 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:11 PM

I've been in Mexico for the past week with my two small children on late night flights, accompanied by my functionally retarded MIL and FIL. So to say I haven't been paying attention to anything except the next meal or "activity" would be very accurate.

I did hear some mention of nationalization of the banks.

We aren't gonna do that, are we?

#23 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,803 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:16 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

all this proves is that you really havent a clue.

#24 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:20 PM

If you thought Bush was bad, then there is absolutely no reason that you should think Obama is far worse.

um... this?

no but seriously... correlation=/ causation.

#25 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,502 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:21 PM

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

#26 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,803 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:30 PM

um... this?

no but seriously... correlation=/ causation.

what did the dems hate so much about bush?

1. Spending
2. Raising Defecit
3. The War

1. Obama has made Bush's spending look like a joke. $787 Billion going towards pork and pet projects is the biggest waste in the history of the nation. Obama in just 5 weeks, has spent more money than every president before him combined.

2. Obama is successfully going to bankrupt this country for generations to come. He is spending money we dont have, and from the looks of it he doesnt seem to care. He has tripled the deficit in 5 weeks, and is on the verge of making our currency completely worthless

3. We'll have to wait and see what happens with this one...so far he hasnt announced the withdrawl of ALL troops that he was so promising to make happen. Obama's buddy Bill Ayer's expressed his discontent about this during an interview i saw with Allen Colmes last week.

#27 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,502 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:39 PM

1. Spending
2. Raising Defecit
3. The War

1. Obama has made Bush's spending look like a joke. $787 Billion going towards pork and pet projects is the biggest waste in the history of the nation. Obama in just 5 weeks, has spent more money than every president before him combined.

link?

#28 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:40 PM

1. Spending
2. Raising Defecit
3. The War

2. Obama is successfully going to bankrupt this country for generations to come. He is spending money we dont have, and from the looks of it he doesnt seem to care. He has tripled the deficit in 5 weeks, and is on the verge of making our currency completely worthless

3. We'll have to wait and see what happens with this one...so far he hasnt announced the withdrawl of ALL troops that he was so promising to make happen. Obama's buddy Bill Ayer's expressed his discontent about this during an interview i saw with Allen Colmes last week.

so we're clear, it wasn't just the dems who hated bush. the numbers were quite clear.

What I hated about bush? he was a smug little asshole who talked down to the american people and never admitted he made a mistake. that and encouraging the privatization of great swathes of public property both physical and intellectual, domestic and abroad.

#29 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,803 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 02 March 2009 - 01:40 PM

link?

do the math...bush had spent more than every president combined during his tenure; and in just 5 weeks Obama has completely dwarfed Bush's spending.

#30 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,502 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 01:55 PM

do the math...bush had spent more than every president combined during his tenure; and in just 5 weeks Obama has completely dwarfed Bush's spending.

Provide me with the numbers and I'll even do the math.(It may be a bit of a stretch to think you can handle it) Oh and are we taking inflation into account as well? I'm ready to prove my self wrong! Please just present me with the numbers.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.