Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Revised timeline for next week

77 posts in this topic

Posted

^ it's no biggie... Those threads were quality... It was just a crazy day... When the owners voted it ended the lockout. Not an opinion... Fact

Posted

whether you think they were quality or not, and regardless of the owners voting and what that meant....

my only point was they could have went into 1 thread and saved yourself some grief.. lol

1 person likes this

Posted

whether you think they were quality or not, and regardless of the owners voting and what that meant....

my only point was they could have went into 1 thread and saved yourself some grief.. lol

This. No sense in having 5 threads all saying the lockout is over.

Posted

Most of the 'Good Ol Boys' post in the Lounge now as they wait for the lockout shitty thread phase to end.

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't act like you are a good ol boy Dpanther

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not, they won't let me in the club. :(

Posted

sigh, no.

Sigh, Yes. Your reality must really stink. You fear the moderators. OOOH. I don't have time to care about them or someone hiding behind mom's skirt making little comments like you are doing. Now go tell on me!:eek: They might pat you on the head or something.

Posted

Yes, problem is that there is a thread for all things lockout stickied at the top of the page- it's there for a reason.

Mods will become more strict once actual football crap starts happening, so get used to it now.

Change your tampon Jackofalltrades, Master of none.

1 person likes this

Posted

Change your tampon Jackofalltrades, Master of none.

Clever and original.

Posted

Sigh, Yes. Your reality must really stink. You fear the moderators. OOOH. I don't have time to care about them or someone hiding behind mom's skirt making little comments like you are doing. Now go tell on me!:eek: They might pat you on the head or something.

lol wtf are you talking about??

You all are like a cult. If you mean me, so be it. This is really not a big deal to me.

I WASNT talking about you, "this is really not a big deal to me." it must of hurt your feelings or something or else you wouldnt take hours to think up a response.

1 person likes this

Posted

Everybody needs to chill.

Ginger ale anybody?

canada-dry-ginger-ale.jpg

Posted

1544849_o.gif