Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MHS831

Revised timeline for next week

77 posts in this topic

you caught me bro

You would think intelligent people would be able to tell who your original post was to. Sadly, the huddle isn't the greatest place for intelligence.

1 person likes this

corroborating what Beach says here are Jay Glazer's early AM tweets that characterize a timetable with some degree of certainty:

Jay_Glazer Jay Glazer

I said I wouldn't jump in til they agreed... They've FINALLY agreed! Sources say 2 sides this hour FINALLY agree to terms of new CBA.

Jay_Glazer Jay Glazer

According to terms, timeline sooner than previously reported. Facilities open Tues, camp starts Thurs for 10 teams, Fri for 10, wkend for 12

The beauty of these little internet fights is that the combatants will hold a grudge against one another for the rest of the season. I love it. This is the only good part of the lockout. :lurk5:

So, is it Tuesday or Wednesday? I keep seeing conflicting reports. I also keep seeing conflicting reports on whether there is a 3-day window for teams to sign own FAs.

They're now saying full free agency could begin tuesday and will no longer be no 3 day period for teams to sign their FA's. This is bad news for us, bad.

Not so sure it's any worse for us than anyone else. Every team is on a level playing field here. It's going to be chaos for the entire league.