Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

Panther UDFA Signings.

429 posts in this topic

Holy poo! I had no idea this was going on. Thank God for the huddle. Some of these kids might have a real shot at making the roster too.

Hell, Delhomme, Hoover, Goings, and Al Wallace all played on the 2003 Superbowl team and they were all undrafted. You never know...

PS, I hope we go after Deunta Williams too. I thought for sure he would be drafted, but I guess his injury scared a lot of teams away. He's a good kid and a good football player though...certainly good enough to try out as an UDFA.

Wow, Warren's numbers are just ridiculous. Buuuutt last time I got excited about an undrafted FA's numbers....Jamal Lee. Didn't work out.

Then again, as I think about who he was competing against and who this guy is fighting against for a roster spot, he has a better shot.

:D

could someone with actual skill try making this?

I love all of these signings. To those complaining and whining about the Auburn players...grow up and get over it. They're Panthers now. Darvin Adams is solid. He dropped some passes. But I've also seen better receivers than Adams drop passes as well. He is fast and can catch some pretty clutch passes. He'll be fine and a good addition to this team.

Burney is probably my favorite signing though, so far. Great steal.

I love all of these signings. .

Yeah we're really getting a steal with all these players you've never heard of before tonight but MAN WE'RE NAILING THIS poo

Can we just sign Deunta Williams already so I can take my Tarheel homer ass to bed already...

Some Video on the guy's

Kendric Burney

Burney is a ball hawk, but he really needs to work on his open field tackle's. However, he is probably better than C.J. Wilson, Robert McClain, and R.J. Stanford based on the sole fact that Burney is a hard hitting player that really excels on special teams.

2 people like this

Yeah we're really getting a steal with all these players you've never heard of before tonight but MAN WE'RE NAILING THIS poo

When I say "all" I don't mean literally "all". Most are camp bodies, but there are some like Pugh, Adams, and Burney that will be contributors and future contributors to this team.

Burney?

When I say "all" I don't mean literally "all". Most are camp bodies, but there are some like Pugh, Adams, and Burney that will be contributors and future contributors to this team.

oh they're going to contribute sweet

they'll physically be present at some point