Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:32 PM

AE isn't going anywhere.

#272 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:34 PM

carolinagrowl RT @TheGypsyPrince: @NFLDraftInsider OSU DE Ugo Chinasa to Panthers

Ht: 6’5″ Wt: 264

Strengths: Impressive athlete for the position. Quick off the snap. Experienced playing both end and linebacker; could be a candidate to play 3-4 linebacker. Tons of potential as a pass rusher; flashes the ability to be dominant.

Weaknesses: Incredibly inconsistent, possibly due to a lack of effort. Never lived up to his full potential and is coming off a very disappointing senior year. Limited experience dropping into coverage; may lack the athleticism to be an effective three-down outside linebacker.

Comments
:
Chinasa has moments where he looks like a 1st-round talent, but then he’ll disappear for a stretch. If he could ever maintain a consistent performance, he could prove to be a steal. But there’s also a chance that he regresses once he’s handed an NFL contract. He’s a boom or bust prospect, and probably isn’t worth taking a chance on until the late rounds.http://draftace.com/...oklahoma-state/

#273 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,439 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:34 PM

Smitty prob is.

#274 vorbis

vorbis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:36 PM

Early report: Ugo Chinasa, OSU DE to Panthers

http://www.nfl.com/v...-Oklahoma-State

hey, these signings are pretty good. he has a lot of potential. i was eyeing him for a late round pick for the draft.

#275 ThePantherDude

ThePantherDude

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:37 PM

I'm liking what Carolina is doing so far. Bring on 3-5 more guys who look to have potential and then on to our FAs.

#276 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:39 PM

Adam Schefter tweet:

"No matter how soon they reach agreement or sign, free agents cannot practice until August 4th, when the CBA is expected to be ratified."

Also said that nobody can actually SIGN a contract until Friday...

#277 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,292 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:39 PM

Nick Lebore is headed to the Broncos not the Panthers.

carolinagrowl Steve Reed
Correction: LB Nick Bellore headed to Broncos. See, some people still think John Fox coaches the Panthers

http://twitter.com/#...708752606531584

#278 Third Degree

Third Degree

Come back soon, 89

• HUDDLER
  • 4,536 posts
  • Location704

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:41 PM

:D

Attached Files

#279 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:42 PM

Holy poo! I had no idea this was going on. Thank God for the huddle. Some of these kids might have a real shot at making the roster too.

Hell, Delhomme, Hoover, Goings, and Al Wallace all played on the 2003 Superbowl team and they were all undrafted. You never know...

PS, I hope we go after Deunta Williams too. I thought for sure he would be drafted, but I guess his injury scared a lot of teams away. He's a good kid and a good football player though...certainly good enough to try out as an UDFA.

#280 Double34Trouble28

Double34Trouble28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:51 PM

Wow, Warren's numbers are just ridiculous. Buuuutt last time I got excited about an undrafted FA's numbers....Jamal Lee. Didn't work out.

Then again, as I think about who he was competing against and who this guy is fighting against for a roster spot, he has a better shot.

#281 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,856 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:54 PM

:D

could someone with actual skill try making this?

#282 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,618 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:56 PM

I love all of these signings. To those complaining and whining about the Auburn players...grow up and get over it. They're Panthers now. Darvin Adams is solid. He dropped some passes. But I've also seen better receivers than Adams drop passes as well. He is fast and can catch some pretty clutch passes. He'll be fine and a good addition to this team.

Burney is probably my favorite signing though, so far. Great steal.

#283 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,856 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:58 PM

I love all of these signings. .

Yeah we're really getting a steal with all these players you've never heard of before tonight but MAN WE'RE NAILING THIS poo

#284 Double34Trouble28

Double34Trouble28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:59 PM

Can we just sign Deunta Williams already so I can take my Tarheel homer ass to bed already...

#285 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 26 July 2011 - 12:00 AM

Some Video on the guy's

Kendric Burney
Burney is a ball hawk, but he really needs to work on his open field tackle's. However, he is probably better than C.J. Wilson, Robert McClain, and R.J. Stanford based on the sole fact that Burney is a hard hitting player that really excels on special teams.

Byron Bell
Seems like a pretty big guy, he was in the tackle position for the most part and Jordan Gross, Jeff Otah, and Lee Ziemba are really the only tackle's that have a roster spot on the team this year, so Bell might be a dark horse canadite.

Darvin Adams

Darvin Adam's drops the easy one's and catches the hard one's, but if Darvin has any shot at making the team, it helps that he is reuniting with his boy Cam. Darvin just has to become more consistent.

Adi Kunalic

Adi Kunalic also handled long field goals in 2009 I believe, so they could just store him on the practice squad and wait until John Kasay decides to retire, but with the rule changes, there is no reason to keep two kickers.

Ryan Pugh

It looks like he will do anything to keep his boy Cam from getting hit, which is a good thing. Maybe the Panthers keep two centers on the team this year.

Jamorris Warren

I'm not going to lie Jamorris Warren should be able to find a roster spot on the Panthers if they don't sign a guy like Sidney Rice or Braylon Edward's. I would give Warren the edge over Adams.

Ugo Chinasa

Chinasa could probably beat out Hilee Taylor but he still couldn't touch Brayton, Brown, Hardy, or Norwood. Chinasa is probably just a camp body.

Edited by CarolinaPanthers8789, 26 July 2011 - 12:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.