Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

COMET ELENIN - "Let there be Light"

305 posts in this topic

So.....should I bring my tomato plants inside?

Wow. Could Nibiru be real? Is NASA hinting at something here? The timing on this is very interesting.

NASA Spots Chilled-Out Stars Cooler than the Human Body

When you think of stars, you probably imagine massive, burning balls of fire much like our sun, but there are stars out there in space which you could actually stand on and not be burnt to a crisp. NASA has known of these celestial bodies — called brown Y dwarf stars — for a great long time. But now, a satellite has spotted a particularly chill Y dwarf that holds the new record for the coolest star at just 80 degree Fahrenheit.

Prior to the discovery, the coolest Y dwarfs on record wouldn't instantly incinerate a human explorer, but that unlucky individual would be uncomfortably warm. The new cold star record holder put out just enough infrared light to be spotted by NASA's Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE) satellite, and is an order of magnitude cooler than any before it. WISE also spotted roughly 100 other brown dwarfs — a handful of which are considerably closer than NASA had thought.

Brown dwarf stars of sometimes referred to as "failed stars" because their comparatively low mass keeps them from being able to fuse atoms like our own sun. The lack of bright visible light makes these cool stars difficult to spot, even with the assistance of telescopes, and infrared sensors are sometimes the only way to learn of their existence. Researchers were surprised to learn that several were within 40 light years of our own solar system, just a stone's throw in terms of our galaxy.

oh, of course

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/year/eqstats.php

we're on pace for 22,535 earthquakes worldwide which would make this year 9th out of the last 12

after just eyeballing the magnitudes:earthquakes might be slightly stronger this year if this pace continues, but i don't see why you couldn't attribute that to random fluctuation. it's certainly not "extremely uncommon," as you put it

plus it's silly to say "these geologic events sure have been strange over the last 18 months" when 18 months in geological terms is less than the blink of an eye

plus, seismographs detect earthquakes at magnitudes so low we don't even feel them. I didn't even feel the one that just happened the other day when it did and that was a 5.8, though with downgraded intensity as it was farther from the epicenter. Other people within the same vicinity did. I guess at that level it depends on the person.

oh btw here's over 200 more earthquakes that guy can update his blog with pinning on elenin, including a 7.1 magnitude quake in Vanuatu. Don't just count the big ones and the ones that hit the closest to home (the U.S.). It is a .gov website, but since he's already using raw data from other .gov sites it really doesn't matter at this point.

In physics or math you must be completely correct to prove a theory Venom. 48 hrs is a large window and no matter what his facts are wrong. Pseudo science doesn't fly. This is just like the people blaming the plague on comets.

An exact alignment only last an instant. The earthquakes are caused by disruptions in the earth's magnetic field. These disruptions happen when the earth enters the EM ropes before the exact alignment. The closer the objects are together the thicker the EM ropes and the longer the objects are stressed.

An exact alignment only last an instant. The earthquakes are caused by disruptions in the earth's magnetic field. These disruptions happen when the earth enters the EM ropes before the exact alignment. The closer the objects are together the thicker the EM ropes and the longer the objects are stressed.

Evidence?

Ok...so i have been looking at things at different angles in attempts to make sense of everything, and have changed my mind on this elenin situation in the process.

I think Elenin is a giant disinfo campaign. Nibiru is another concept that is right up there with it.

I now believe these theories were intentionally designed to induce fear, especially amongst the opposition, aka, "conspiracy theorists." The illuminati have always made it a point to control both sides, in order to continue maintaining rule, while keeping everyone guessing as to what is actually going on. Amazing things are ahead of us with the coming of 2012, however, the establishment has made it their duty to cast these events into as much of a negative light as possible...because they dont want us to know the truth behind what is to come. This is why we see a plethora of end-times movies, as well as any sort of ET intervention being made out to be as a hostile occurance. I think all the synchronicity with Elenin and the movie Deep Impact was intentionally manufactured for this very reason.

Now this doesn't mean that our planet isnt going through any changes, because it is, but nothing as cataclysmic as hollywood is making it out to be. HAARP is being used to manipulate these electromagnetic changes Earth is experiencing, in attempts to make it seem like end time prophecies are coming to be, thus lowering the vibration of human beings, putting us in a state of fear, thus the continuance of control.

A perfect recent example of this was the hurricane Irene charades we saw over the weekend amongst the mainstream media. How ridiculous is it that they made the storm out to be this potentially devestating event? All weekend the news channels seemed to have 24/7 coverage of this "ravaging" CAT 2 and then CAT 1. "New York must evacuate!" Christie says "Get the hell off the beach!!" What a joke. This is what i'm talking about. There is a constant underlying theme of fear that is intentionally cast upon us. This makes us more docile and easily manipulatable. This is why the illuminati allows Alex Jones to continue his show...because its 100% based on fear, and a paralyzing state of inferiority.

The best way to distract and misguide the opposition is to send them bad information. Great things are coming, so do not let the establishment rip your soul out of you with disinfo about the coming of the new age. I wish i could hit the fast forwards button and make 12/21/12 hurry up and get here.

I have some new predictions regarding the economy too that i think might make some of you guys sh*t your pants, haha.

Astronomers monitoring Comet Elenin have noticed the comet has decreased in brightness the past week, and the coma is now elongating and diffusing. Some astronomers predict the comet will disintegrate and not survive perihelion, its closest approach to the Sun.

On August 19, a massive solar flare and coronal mass ejection hit the comet, which may have been the beginning of the end for the much ballyhooed lump of ice and dirt.

Comet Elenin as seenby the STEREO HI1-B on Aug. 6, 2011, from about 7 million kilometers from the spacecraft. Credit: NASA/STEREO

“We’ve been following it in the STEREO spacecraft images and a number of amateurs have been following it in their telescopes,” said Australian amateur astronomer Ian Musgrave, author of the Astroblog website. “Shortly after the coronal mass ejection the comet flared up and you could see some beautiful details in the tail, with the tail was twisting about in the solar wind. But shortly after that Earth- bound amateurs reported a huge decrease in the intensity of the comet. We think it may presage a falling apart of the comet.”

One journalist joked that maybe Comet Elenin just couldn’t take all the doomsday talk and publicity.

“It really has been a beautiful little comet and it deserves a better fate than to be overhyped by doom-sayers,” said Musgrave.

Elenin is a long period comet originating from the outer edges of our solar system, and Musgrave noted that comets coming from the Oort cloud which are making their first pass through the solar system tend to be under-performers in terms of brightness. “They don’t brighten as quickly as comets that come around more than once,” he said, “and in looking at the relationship between the brightness and the distance from the Sun, we find empirically that comets that brighten on roughly the same speed as Elenin tend to be likely to fall apart at perihelion.”

http://www.universetoday.com/88494/comet-elenin-could-be-disintigrating/

/thread

Thanks for the quote on your first post. :cheers2:

For your viewing pleasure Venom.